Lincarec - pap & supplies

G

My general practitioner suggested i need a c - pap, lincare came to my house on [protected] with this medical device.
Sarah, the representative, fitted me for the head gear and gave a quick instruction and test for the remstar plus c - flex unit. She set the dials and stated that the i should have it on at least 5 hours at night. . Since i have medicare they needed a check for $234. 97 for the equipment and had to sign a contract for $50. 00 a month for 13 months equals $650. 00 a total of $884. 97. Lincare would be responsible for the equipment. Well i got it on a friday, tested it that night. . . The unit froze my nose and sinus after two hours, so i removed it. Reset it on 5, then tried it again. It still did not work properly. I called lincare the next day and complained that the unit was malfunctioning, but since it was saturday no one could help me. I played around with it during the weekend. Read the instruction booklet, which was of no use because the booklet was for a newer model 1057395 r02 jr made in 9 / 27 / 2010. The remstar model i recieved was remstar plus c - flex model 1062835 jr made in 4 / 30 / 2009. I had the medical device just one day when it started to malfunction, and i called the manager jason of lincare. I wanted a brand new c - pap and i wanted him to test it before it arrived here. Long story, short. They cannot be trusted. They finally came to pick up the unit today 12 / 6 / 2011 and wanted me to sign papers. Read before you sign, because i added what they did not have on the papers. I made sure it said the units were defective when delivered on [protected], that i phoned them, and after them trying to blame me for their unfunctional product, i said take it away.
Read everything you are about to sign. Do not trust anyone. Medicare should look into these companies before approving them for medicare patients.