Lightinthebox.com / no delivery
I ordered a Ski jacket from lightinthebox.com on February 12, 2010 and also payed an additional payment to have the product delivered in time for my skiing trip which was in TWO weeks. It is now March 4, 2010 and I still have NO JACKET. I have tried the "Online Chat" and it is completely unhelpful, they have found a way to flag me when I enter the site, so that when I attempt to chat with a "live operator" I receive the message: "all our operators are busy, please try again in 5 Minutes" and so I do, and I get the same thing. After several weeks of complete disgust, I have attempted to cancle my order and I still have no response. What should I do and how can I go about taking action on this. A company should not be allowed to take MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION and then charge my card for the product and NEVER deliver for the payment, now I am out $100. And it is not like $100 is going to kill me, but now I have NO IDEA who, what, where, when and how my card number is being used, I have no idea if I will ever see my product and I HAVE NO WAY OF GETTING IN TOUCH WITH ANY OPERATORS, THERE IS NO NUMBER LISTED ONLINE FOR YOU TO CALL, THEY JUST WANT YOU TO LIVE CHAT OR EMAIL THEM AND IT IS COMPLETE BS. Someone needs to step up and take control of this from the Bad Business Group because this is a downright crime. I have read SEVERAL various complaints from PISSED OFF customers from lightinthebox and NOTHING has been done about it. This is illegal and if companies such as this are going to screw around and cheat people out of their money and their products, then the US should STOP doing business with China as a whole. This is really irritating and I am so comletey in utter shock that this is even an issue, that is boggles my mind. Will someone please help me and tell me how we can stop this from happening????
More Lightinthebox.com Complaints & Reviews
- LightInTheBox - bad business practice 
- Light In The Box - poor customer service/dress made wrong the wrong size! 
- LightInTheBox - do not use this company! 
- Light In The Box - terrible return/refund policy 
- Light In The Box - email scam 
- Light In The Box - Chandelier
- Light In The Box - make money on ordering a dress for the paypal account
- Lightinthebox.com - 10 items clothing to small, boots damaged.
- ligthinbox - i'm complaining about non delivery of my items and not refunding me and ur taking my money
- Light In The Box - no refund