LGI Homes / false advertisement, lies, deceits, poor customer service

1 1450 Lake Robins drive suite 430 Woodlands Texas, Woodlands Texas, United States

My wife and I was driving on 19/41 in lovejoy, GA when we say a billboards for LGI homes 0 down homes, we decided to visit them, and were greeted by 6 people on a Saturday sales manager, director, mortgage officer, vp and salesman wow we were amaze such a customer service, little that we know it was all a front and lies! They went thru the sales pictch, pictures and how they are better than the rest, even after keys are delivered! I'm a vet so I know we were there at just 588/688 and my wife 639/639 we knew we were good, we had made some mistakes in the past but all was handle and behind us. They ran our credit and the credit manager states this is a good deal! So ahead we went went thru all the lies and deceits that sounded awesome, they ran our credit once and ran it again and drop my score under 580, trying to blame something else on my credit, the thruth is I got in contact with the credit bureaus and all 3 stated that it was ran back to back which cause to drop 9 points! The truth is this outfit all they like is shake and bake DEALS, they don't want to work for the sale nor the offer anything else, they false advertise 0 down, won't ever offer first time buyer programs but swear they do. Even that after were advised to wait 30 days the calls drop, the attitude began, customer service went to hell, 4 calls to corporate 2 emails and 1 text and only today got a call back a rude phone call may I add stating to come by tomorrow at 11 to sign cancelation papers and only then the vp will write a refund check! Are you serious no even the decency to address their shortcomings and lies, but is all good when a door closes another opens! Their customer values a lie they 0 down just a lie to lure people in! But read the reviews online hundreds of them stating the same lies, deceit, subpar workmanship and product. 4 miles away from them there is Knight homes 235 square foot bigger, all appliances included, fence and great honest service for $15, 000 less. DONT FALL FOR THE LIES! DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND FIND A BETTER BUILDER A CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTED ONE. ANYONE THAT WILL LIKENTO KNOW MORE SEEK ME OUT ILL SPEAK THE THRUTH!
GOD BLESS