LGI Homes / they didn't fix my home
I am still waiting to have some of the items in my home fixed. These are the same items I have spoken to you about several times (incl. e-mail). A company dropped off base board pieces and said someone would be by in a few days. I'm not sure what they are for & are still laying in my yard where they were dropped off. My 1st contact about my home problems was over a month ago and some of them are still not fixed. I am becoming very upset & disappointed with LGI and the service I have received. I have not even been contacted about what has been & what still needs to be done. I want my stuff fixed like I was told it would be. I have tried to be understanding because I understand I am not your only customer, however, a month is unacceptable. If this is not taken care of ASAP my complaint will go further. Call me at [protected] to schedule. Do not just show up; I have spent enough of my time waiting for your services.
More LGI Homes Complaints & Reviews
- LGI Homes - wrong! evil! 
- LGI Homes - customer service, false pretencies, false advertising 
- LGI Homes - repairs on new home
- LGI Homes - false advertisement, lies, deceits, poor customer service
- LGI Homes - nothing but problems 
- LGI Homes - dishwasher
- LGI Homes - plumbing problems and vices of constructions.
- LGI Homes - LG refrigerator
- LGI Homes - water heater
- LGI Homes - work orders being closed before being finished, unethical behaviour