LGI Homes / they didn't fix my home

I am still waiting to have some of the items in my home fixed. These are the same items I have spoken to you about several times (incl. e-mail). A company dropped off base board pieces and said someone would be by in a few days. I'm not sure what they are for & are still laying in my yard where they were dropped off. My 1st contact about my home problems was over a month ago and some of them are still not fixed. I am becoming very upset & disappointed with LGI and the service I have received. I have not even been contacted about what has been & what still needs to be done. I want my stuff fixed like I was told it would be. I have tried to be understanding because I understand I am not your only customer, however, a month is unacceptable. If this is not taken care of ASAP my complaint will go further. Call me at [protected] to schedule. Do not just show up; I have spent enough of my time waiting for your services.

Va

Comments

25th of Sep, 2008

my ceilieng in my kitchen is leaking.

25th of Sep, 2008

28711 nueces river court

• Ms
      7th of Aug, 2009

Sarah, the exact same thing happened to me. They actually left me without the door frame for days which means I was losing cool air and of course a higher electric bill. Seems that they forgot they needed to come back and finish. They also did a messy just terrible job. Now, they've come to fix something I reported several months ago. They fixed it the problem but they haven't finished the job. They left grout on my bathroom floor and again forgot to paint. Before that they left me with 2 exposed holes. I could go on and on about the problems but I'm sending in a complaint to TRCC. I have photos of the messey undone work that takes them several days to finish.

• Lo
      10th of Feb, 2010

hey i was thinking about getting a LGI home but for the past week or so ive been looking at the compaints and comments and i do not like at all. The place i whanted to move to was canyon crossing and the sucky part about it is that the state prison located about 1 1/2 away. so yea it has it good and bad but i guess still dont know if i whant to do this...

• Lo
      4th of Feb, 2012

Anyone have a review on the LGI homes in Newark, TX?