LG - Washing Machine WFT 7012EN / defects problem

1 India Review updated:

Thank you for the mail. Please note that our complaint has since been resolved some times back, we have no further complaint. Our washing machine is working perfectly fine.
Thanking you once again,

July 11, 2006 - Consumer Message:

dear sir,
despite of regular complaints to lg no responce is coming.
kindly help
Regards,

H-59, Shivalik Nagar,
B.H.E.L., Haridwar,
Uttaranchal-249403

Subject: My washing machine WFT 7012EN

Dear LG Service,

I have made a complaint to you on 26th. Feb 06 regarding my fully automatic washing machine. A number of reminders were also sent to you but neither you service engineer has arrived nor any communication has been received from you. It is almost one month now since the complaint was made. Is LG Service so busy? I was assured of prompt LG Service at the time of sale of the washing machine to me.The complaint is reproduced below.

----- Original Message -----
From: pkjain
To: lgservice_hrd@yahoo.co.uk
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2006 9:09 PM
Subject: My washing machine WFT 7012EN

Dear LG Service,

This has reference to my LG fully automatic washing machine model WF-T 7012EN, unit serial no. W37G 409IL004786IN purchased from your authorized dealer M/S Gangotri Electronics,Hardwar on 1.2.05. It has been observed that indications for 'Water Supply Failure' error message 'IE' and 'Drainage Failure' error message 'OE' (refer page 26, Troubleshooting of Owner's Manual) are not being indicated when these problems occur. I understand my washing machine is under 24 months warranty. I request you to please depute your service engineer to set these defects right.

Thanking you,

H-59, Shivalik Nagar,
BHEL, Hardwar-249403.
Tel. 230529

Va

Comments

• Ra
      30th of Apr, 2007

Hi,

I purchased one LG TV on Oct, 15, 2006 I registered complaint : 4250 1565 on April,23, 2007

Problem is:

1. No one is attending this TV inspite of about 10 calls.
    2. If I ring Toll free no : 1860 180 9999 they give me some more numbers such as 5202988, 232522700, 39010909. I rang to these numbers several times, but it was no use.

IS THIS THE AFTER SALES SERVICE PROVIDED TO CUSTOMERS?