LG South Africa / no service no response

my LG washer/dryer combo gave me an error code, i logged a call for the repair, i was informed that i had to pay the call out fee of R427, 50 before anyone actually came out. I made payment on the 16 Jan 2009.on the 19 Jan a technician by the name of Regan came out, he informed me that it was the PC board and he would phone me with the price of the PC board the next day. He NEVER called. 2 days later on the 21 Jan, i phoned Cape Electronics(LG cape town) to find out the price of the part. The lady that answered knew nothing about it and said that she would find out from Regan and call me back. She did call me back and informed me that the part costs a further R891.97 and it had to be ordered from Johannesburg, so it would be here by the Monday.
Regan arrives on the Tuesday, 27 Jan with the part, but then sees that the latch is also broken and therefore the machine can NOT be fixed, he has to get that part from Johannesburg now and it costs a further R73.
I phoned his supervisor to complain, I got no where.
On the 28 Jan i called the call centre and explained by story, the lady said she would investigate and get back to me. She called me back later in the day to say she can not get hold of Cape Electronics and would call me back once she has heard from them. She NEVER called back.
On the 29 Jan i called the call centre again and spoke to Zamza who was unable to help me and referred me to another lady by the name of Sumaya, who NEVER called me back.
I called her back later and had to explain myself yet again.
she was rude and unhelpful.
later on the 29 Jan i called the head office and got the email address of the MD of LG South Africa and emailed him by story. I NEVER heard from him or any one from LG.
On the 30 Jan Regan finally arrived with the latch and fitted the part.
The machine worked 2 times and on the 5 Feb 2009 the machine made a sound and switched off, tripping the mains.
i phoned Regan and told him what happen, he said he would call me back by the next day no later than 12pm, as I was leaving on a overseas trip at 2pm.
He NEVER called.
i arrived back from holiday and on the 5 March I phoned Cape Electronics to speak to Regan and ask him when he will be coming out, he was not there, so i spoke to Arthur, who said he would get Regan to call me back.
Today is the 9 March, my machine is still broken, I have explained myself to at least 5 different people and emailed the MD and still nothing.
Life is good for LG, hey?????

N  19th of Oct, 2011 by
I have bought a LG vacume machine and it is totally rubish as i have to take it in for repair and for a new machine, I cannot therefore be spending petrol money for the same issue this is ridiculas, This will be the third time tha i will have to take it in for repair. I WANT MY MONRY BACK!!!
N  12th of Jul, 2015 by
Dear Sir/Madam, On the 06/07/2015 I took my TV LG 47 inch LED to LG Service(ET 15 Electronics PTY Ltd) in Montague Gardens, 10 Stella Rd, Cape town .My TV is still working, but unfortunately from the Eskom Load Shedding, the TV have no picture, but sound for about 10 minutes, and then the picture comes on. And the TV works perfectly after this. I paid R.200 for quotation and I wait 4 Days for answer from them.Today I went fisically there to have answer for the quotation.I am sending you the attachment with the quot I have from them.Please can you respond to me to Whom I need to take my TV to be fix and according to the quotation I think that this is a Scam. I saw in there premisses they are selling second hand TVs and I presume are the TVs from the civil people who believe that there TVs are not wort the money to be fixed and they leave them there. Unfortunately I'm not one of them and I want assistance from You competitors to resolve this problem for not repairing my TV for the real service and price.My quotation from them is for new panel, that cost R.9200 excluding the labour, because they say is no power to the unit . I'm watching it at the moment . After I start the tv the picture starts in approximately 15 minutes, but we have sound. For me LG is good its just the services they provide are all not for the real price, as we expected. So the people who repairs the appliances must take a note from that. And we had to pay R.200 for there quotation. And I'm sure it is something small, because after it gets warm up it's working perfectly.

LG Electronics Logo LG Electronics