LG Refrigerator — lfx31925st
I bought a new LG for $2500 with a $500 warranty from Best Buy. You would think that you would be secure after spending all that money! The frig went entirely out and I lost all of my food. After a week they said it was fixed, but my food was warm. The frig ranged in temp from 33 to 44 degrees with a setting of 36. They said it had the wrong computer from the beginning and put in another one.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Dublin, OH Afterward, it did the same thing. They said those were normal settings for food.
The internet states that food in the refrigerator at 40 degrees for over two minutes begins to grow mold. I told LG and Best Buy that and demanded a new refrigerator. They stated that 41 degrees is normal. I asked, "So why am I setting my frig at 36?"
They said we're done and both companies refused to do anything further.
More LG Refrigerator Complaints & Reviews
- LG Refrigerator - anyone who bought an lg refrigerator has run into this problem 
- LG Refrigerator - faulty control board 
- Lg / Dishwasher - nasty smell! 
- Lgmedsupply - lgmedsupply commits fraud! 
- LG Canada - warranty service 
- LG - lg refrigerator model lfx25974st 
- LG - refrigerator 
- LG Electronics - the tv had a black screen but I had sound 
- LG intellocool Refrigerators - dented refrigerator delivered
- LG Electronics - stove model lsg4513st