LG Refrigerator / double door refrigerator lower portion not cooling/moisture/smell

1 India Review updated:

I have a double door fridge and have problem with the lower area. Several complaints have been made but nothing has happend.

please help.

Comments

• Bh
      15th of Jan, 2008

poor service

• Am
      27th of Jan, 2008

I have a double door LG refrigerator about 1 year old. The lower portion (the big basket), where we use to store fresh vegitable, getting too much moisture condensed. If i increase cooling, geting ice condensed.

Pls help me how to get rid of this problem.

• Ve
      4th of Jun, 2008

You will not get your problem resolved, no one can fix the LG piece of Junk. I have had the same problem and have had many repair men try and fix it and nothing works. Never, ever buy LG products. LG doesn't care if you have a problem, it will be your problem not theirs, even if you have a guarantee. It is a LEMON that can not be fixed.

• Ki
      4th of Jun, 2008

LG SUCKS!!! GO KIMBO!!! Pixie was here =)
    Yup Yup...

• Sh
      15th of Aug, 2008

I have a 250l LG double door but not door cooling Refigerator..So plz tell me how to set its settings to lower electricity? I canot understand Freezer max and Fridge max in High cooling area. It has a meter " 1=Fridge max, 7= normal, 9= Freezer max " what setting is useful for electricity working...

19th of Aug, 2008

5 year old two door LG refrigerator - The bottom portion is not working for the past two months.Several complaints we made and several time the technician visited and the answer is spare parts not available.Finally we got the advice from some technical people just exchange the machine since it is not possible for them to repair it.The exchange price for the old machine is just 1000 rupees.SO WE DECIDED TO BYE ANOTHER BRAND.

• Iq
      12th of Jun, 2011

Double Door refrigerator Lower portion Not Cooling/Moisture/Smell

• Hi
      3rd of Oct, 2011

The double door, bottom freezer LG refrigerator that I bought about a year ago now produces a foul mildew odor from somewhere in the pump or motor area. Anyone have similar problems or suggestions?