LG LCD / power problem
This is about a case of my 32 inch LG LCD tv having model no. 32LG30RA. I am unable to switch it on since there is some power problem. I complained to the Customer Service people and they send a service guy who told that the SMPS has to be replaced which will costs around 4000 bucks since it is out of warranty. The product became non functional just days after my warranty period expired.
It is another clear case of how LG LCDs have a defect in them. I have seen many LCDs from Samsung, Sony and others but no one have complained about any problem particularly within 1.5 yrs of date of purchase.
More LG LCD Complaints & Reviews
- LG Refrigerator - anyone who bought an lg refrigerator has run into this problem 
- LG Refrigerator - faulty control board 
- Lg / Dishwasher - nasty smell! 
- Lgmedsupply - lgmedsupply commits fraud! 
- LG Canada - warranty service 
- LG - lg refrigerator model lfx25974st
- LG - refrigerator
- LG Electronics - the tv had a black screen but I had sound
- LG intellocool Refrigerators - dented refrigerator delivered
- LG Electronics - stove model lsg4513st