LG India / customer harassment!

This is to inform you about your pathetic Services for attending a service call for the monitor purchased just 5 days back which was 2nd LG monitor within 10 days for the same customer at Ulhasnagar. The call was made on 23/08/2007 at 8:15 am to the toll free number [protected] and the complaint number was obtained [protected]. and the assurance was given that it will be attended within 24 hours. but till today the complaint has not been attended i.e. 27/08/2007 time 11:30 AM. In the meantime i had call n number of times to the call center as well as JD Electronics at thane and spoke to many people namely Mr. Pankaj at JD, Mr. Darshan, Mr. Kurlappa Rao, Mr. Vaihav and still in the process to get the complaint attended. As informed this is the 2nd LG monitor gone bad in 10 days and due to that the computer system is returned as no one attended the call from your end. I am very sorry to say that such kind of useless co-ordination and service was not expected from a brand name like LG. and will definitely take care in future to avoid buying such products and make others to follow the same. Pls give me clarification on why the complaint was not attended in the due course and why these senior people are not held responsible for the losses i have to bear due to your service center negligence. I am expecting a reply in this regard as well as the number for the higher authority. This matter will be soon published in all the existing IT Magazine's for your information. Pls don't treat this as an threat. But i will see to that nobody else will suffer from such harassment and pain. The copy of the mail has been sent to TAIT also. Thanks Satish.

Va

Comments

• Pu
      25th of Sep, 2007

People fm lg came twice but they could not repair it. They told me that they would come but they didnt come even i made lots of call buy they didn't respond.

• Vi
      28th of Mar, 2008

My lg monitor has been flutuating since at time of purchase but after one time repaired it is being creating problem again.

I thought that it was my mistake when i chose this monitor.

Please help me out if it can possible to u

• Mu
      23rd of Apr, 2008

I had asked for Service for 3 windows and 1 split AC on 12.4.08, nos. 98C21200582, 83, 84, 85. On 12.4.08, men from service center came and serviced 3 windows and 4 spilts (as per their record well the truth is they did nothing just asked questions and saw the AC) . The truth is i have only 3 windows and 1 split AC .

On 14.4.08 i complained and subsequently they came again and service 4 splits (as per record).

From 14.4.08 onwards when io switched my ACs on, they were not cooling, So again on 17.4.08, i compalined nos. N8C4170027 and then i was informed the Acs were not having gas. Technically as informed by trade pundits, AC are serviced only if they have full gas in them.

So how come my ACs were serviced without gas, thought he truth is that the service man leaked the gas to either extort money or just to harras us.
    Secondly how my 3 windows and 1 split AC have become 3 windows and 4 spilts.

Pls take this issue seriously and revert back immediately on my no. +91 9999 1010 70.

Mukesh Goel

• Vi
      2nd of Nov, 2008

How can i get PC suite for lg kp220
    please inform me on my e-mail.