LG Home Theater / lg cannot replace my home theater remote??

India Review updated:
Hi,
I bought New LG television & home theater from Big bazaar in month of May 2007. I reported 2 problems to them. Firstly, My dvd home theater was not givin 5.1 output and the home theater Remote was non-functional. They sent an engg, who was fairly new to the JOB, didnt know how to connect the cables, later they sent another experienced ENGG who fixed my issue with the connection and later he informed since LG home theater remote is non funtional it has to be replaced. All this happened during Mid week of October,2007. Since LG remote was out of stock, LG informed me that i can get a replacement from the dealer - Big bazaar. when i enquired about the remote in big bazaar they informed that they will replace it only if LG can send them an authorization email, they can replace the remote. But LG refused to send any email. Every time i call LG care # report the issue, they close my case stating that they have refered me to the dealer- Big bazaar where as they would have promised me a call back after an hour or so. Finally , i spoke to Murali- manager- LGservices, who informed that they will send replacement by tuesday or atleast let me know an eta. I am still waiting for a call from them. Its almost more than 3 weeks that i am running around for a home theater remote replacement. Why cant some one take Ownership of my case and get this resolved? the product is less than 7 months why cant LG replace the remote? I never received such a pathetic customer service from any manufacturer. WHEN WILL I GET MY REMOTE REPLACED?
La

Comments

Sh
  14th of Nov, 2007
Very poor service by LG. Why cant they replace after all a home theater remote??

LG Electronics Logo LG Electronics