Lg Cell Phone / new phone — part missing
I purchased a new LG cell phone in a sealed package. Upon opening the package and reading the enclosed user guide-page 5 states "Check To Make Sure That You Have All The Parts Shown Below"-which includes a headset that was missing from the package. After trying to go back to the store purchased at (Sears) I was told that because it was a sealed package with a part missing I would have to contact the LG Customer Service Dept. and have them send me the missing item at no charge. What a joke, after talking to a CSR person followd by 2 CSR managers and even faxing to one of the managers a copy of page 5 in the user guide, I was told they would not send me a replacement for the missing headset at no charge--I would have to purchase the item at regular price. How can it be that any company that gives a consumer a clearly written user guide showing all the parts that should be shipped with an item could possibly tell the consumer--we will not provide the missing part at no charge? This is ridiculous, if not downright illegal. Never will purchase any item large or small from a company that rips off it's customers like LG does.
More Lg Cell Phone Complaints & Reviews
- LG Refrigerator - anyone who bought an lg refrigerator has run into this problem 
- LG Refrigerator - faulty control board 
- Lg / Dishwasher - nasty smell! 
- Lgmedsupply - lgmedsupply commits fraud! 
- LG Canada - warranty service 
- LG Electronics - oled tv
- LG Electronics - tv 
- LG Electronics - lg fridge freezer model no. gr-b207tq
- LG Electronics - led tv 47lb5900
- LG Electronics - "poor service quality providing the dealer of lg in bangladesh"