LG 32LC7D / lg products suck and they don't care
I bought this TV from Best Buy on a Saturday in July and it died on Sunday. It turned on, flashed a few times, and shut off. We exchanged it and enjoyed it for 41 days before it died. It took 11 days for the service guy to show up and another 23 days to get the part and return. Of course either they sent or he ordered the wrong part. He said the LG changes their suppliers often so the parts change. His new power supply didn't fit my TV made in May of this year.
LG will consider replacement after the service guy has 30 days from his first visit. They acknowledge that it won't be fixed by then but won't even consider replacing it before the 30th day. At that point the TV will have been broken for as long as it worked.
LG products Suck and they don't care.
More LG 32LC7D Complaints & Reviews
- LG Refrigerator - anyone who bought an lg refrigerator has run into this problem 
- LG Refrigerator - faulty control board 
- Lg / Dishwasher - nasty smell! 
- Lgmedsupply - lgmedsupply commits fraud! 
- LG Canada - warranty service 
- LG Electronics - lg v20
- LG Refrigerator - frig will not cool
- LG Electronics - kenmore / lg refrigerator model number 795. 72059. 110
- LG Electronics - tv
- LG Electronics - lg stylo 3