LG 1.5 Window AC / lg india - fraud by lg
I am from Vaishali, GZB and having a LG 1.5 Window AC which is now aprox 2.5 year old, I am having problem from 2 months that If the external temperature is more than 31c it stop working.
I had logged a complaint on 27/06/2009 to LG customer care and on 29/06/2009 they send two person from Servotax Services to check and without touch any part of AC, said that its a gas leakage problem and need to be carried to their services center. And they had taked 330 Rs as their service charge and informed that tomorrow their workers will come and will carry the AC to the service center.
It is 12/07/2009 today and no one came from the service center. I have called the LG customer care and every time they give a new number to contact but some are not picking the call and some are again give a new person number to contact or saying that soon they will solve it.
The numbers I got to contact :
[protected] - Vikash Batra – he never picked the call
[protected] - Vaishali – she always said will solve it soon
[protected] - Servotax Services – this person given a new number to contact as he cannot help.
[protected] - Servotax Services – this is the new number but he/she never picked the call.
* Each number I have tried for more than 4 – 60 minutes to contact every day.
More LG 1.5 Window AC Complaints & Reviews
- LG Refrigerator - anyone who bought an lg refrigerator has run into this problem 
- LG Refrigerator - faulty control board 
- Lg / Dishwasher - nasty smell! 
- Lgmedsupply - lgmedsupply commits fraud! 
- LG Canada - warranty service 
- LG Electronics - g5 cell phone
- LG Fridge - lg french door fridge
- LG Electronics - French Door Refrigerator
- LG Electronics - lg v20
- LG Electronics - uhd 4k tv, slow respond from technical support