Level 3 Communications, LLC / Persistent Unsolicited Phone Calls

Persistent Unsolicited Phone Calls from [protected]. I answered one time,
and no one was there, but heard noises in the back ground. Did not answer
this number again. Listed on Mariposa Street, Orlando Florida, at Latitude 28.5412, Longitude-81.3728, a Landline Level 3 Communications, LLC.

Orlando Police, do your job! Other complaints re this number are scattered over the internet.

Comments

• St
      6th of Feb, 2014

Received 11 phone calls today from 7 different phone numbers, ymax communications, paetec communications, bandwidth.com, level 3 communications. They are looking for____but the person does not live here...when asked what they wanted, they just kept saying hello and then hung up. will be keeping track of the calls, comments, etc. will press charges through the FCC

• Bu
      12th of Jan, 2015

Received unsolicited call from a Level 3 Communications Landline in Le Sueur, MN. (507) 665-1268.
    I have no interest in calling them back, since they do not bona fide identify themselves.
    Any number I receive a call from in future that is identified as a Level 3 Communications line will not be responded to.

• Pa
      2nd of Dec, 2016

Received numerous calls from Level 3 Communications at 615-645-1695 in Tennessee. I will be passing on complaint to BBB about them.
    No message left, no answer when picked up. etc. scam and phony and unsolicited. Makes me angry.

• De
      28th of Jun, 2017

receiving txt from 573-260-1225 with a link to open, im not opening that! I call and no answer!

• De
      28th of Jun, 2017

who is this! it says they owe me this information?? with a link

• Da
      14th of Feb, 2018

Level 3 Communications, Llc called from 9138007369 I blocked their number after they called 3 times every day without a message I think they are fishing.

I never pick up a number that doesn't leave a message and I never call back unless I am forced to.

• Sc
      28th of Mar, 2018

Yup same [censor]!! Calling and calling.
    I don't answer numbers I don't know!

• Km
      11th of Dec, 2018

Received unsolicited phone calls on a cell phone that is on the do not call list. Calls come in from the number 571-421-8872, #1), a level 3 number operating out of Annandale, VA or Alexandria, VA, landline. Unable to trace name due to them having removed their name from public access, so I consider it a possible scam boiler room operation.