Les Schwab Tires / service

Colville, WA, United States Review updated:
After servicing vehicles, they park them off the propery, 2 blocks away, and the customer has to go and find it. I know this because my husband talked to a woman today, and it happered to her. They are rude and have a "I don't care" attitude. We will NEVER do business with them again!

Comments

An
  29th of Dec, 2010
They where suppose to put me on a $50 a month payment plan. After one month I woke up to the sould of a les shwab worker taking my tires off my car in my driveway! I instantly called them and they told me they tried to contact me for full payment "like we agreed." I never agreed to anything except a $50 mo. payment plan! The manager on the phone was so rude to me. He scolded my financial situation and told me that he had 3 kids and wife and was still able to make full payments on his tires...not that I was asking for his opinion on my financial restraints anyways! Never again would I go there! Just so you know its the les shwab on Imbri drive in Hillsboro OR. Stay away! Quaker state tires is much better!
Re
  28th of Oct, 2015
i wanted a quote on parts les told me he would call me back with info he decided on his own that i no longer wanted ny quote and after i waited a day for him to get back to me he acted as if he was lying about info to me and would not give me a strait answer

Les Schwab Tire Centers Logo Les Schwab Tire Centers