Leon's / never again

Sudbury, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
3.35
We ordered our bedroom furniture from Leon's in Sudbury. It was all set up to be delivered 3 weeks later when we moved into the house we just bought. On the delivery date, I called Leon's to inquire as to the approximate time the delivery would show up. After a while, the person finally found the paperwork for our order and then proceeded to put me on hold for 15 minutes. I guess this was to be able to come up with this story- She came back on the phone and said, Oh, someone had called and said my wife's mother was sick and to cancel our delivery. Well, nobody had ever called them until I just did. And my wife's mother had passed away 4 years ago. I could not believe they had the balls to make up a ### story like that. And now they had sold our furniture to someone else, it would take 3-5 weeks to get in more of what we had ordered. Needless to say, when my wife went ape ### and went to the store and demanded a refund. They did give her a full refund and we went to a local furniture store and got nicer stuff for the same money. Never, ever again will I step foot into a Leon's store. And The Brick in Sudbury- never again, but that's another story.
Bi

Comments

Su
  15th of Sep, 2009
Oh these store are messed. A friend of mine ordered some stuff from the Brick. Not only did it take 5 weeks for some stuff and 1 for some other stuff (all coming from the same wharehouse). But the order was messed when it arrived. Parts were missing, wrong colours...areal nightmare. When we went to the store we were told that it would be no problem to have corrected. They would just take the items from someone elses order to complete my friends'. So he got the run around, now if he wants his they'll screw someone else? How is this good business?

Leon's Furniture Logo Leon's Furniture