Leon's Furniture / buyer beware (poor policy)
I purchased a 61" DLP from leons.ca and when the set arrived it had bad prism issues (purple blob) on the bottom of the screen. I contacted Leons right away and was told they have a no refund, no exchange policy. They offered to send out a repair person but who the heck should spend $3400 on a TV and have it repaired once you open the box?
I will never shop there again and strongly advice you to pay more attention to their policies before you do.
More Leon's Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Leon's Furniture - buyer beware with leons! 
- Leon's Furniture - never again will I deal with leon's! 
- Leon's Furniture - desjardin accord financing 
- Leon's Furniture - Canada - credit bureau report abuse 
- Leon's Furniture - extended warranty 
- Leon's Furniture - non communicating store
- Leon's Furniture - I am complaining about delivery man.
- Leon's Richmondhill Ontario Branch - damaged products, late delivery
- Leon’s Niagara on the lake - coach
- Leon's Furniture - maytag fridge and stove