Leon's Furniture / buyer beware (poor policy)

1 Cambodia Review updated:

I purchased a 61" DLP from leons.ca and when the set arrived it had bad prism issues (purple blob) on the bottom of the screen. I contacted Leons right away and was told they have a no refund, no exchange policy. They offered to send out a repair person but who the heck should spend $3400 on a TV and have it repaired once you open the box?

I will never shop there again and strongly advice you to pay more attention to their policies before you do.

Comments

Bu
  27th of Sep, 2007

I used to work at Leons but don't anymore. I would assume that it was a Toshiba or a Samsung tv. If this is the case, heres how it works. Toshiba does NOT have a DOA policy keaving Leons with no choice but to send out a technician. Samsung on the other hand has a seven day DOA policy so it should have been covered immediately. It also depends on what store as there are corporate and franchises. Franchises run things a lot differently than the corporates. I'm not trying to make Leon's sound good as I do not work there any longer, just to help you understand what kind of restrictions the manufacturers put on Leon's.

Jo
  23rd of Mar, 2015

As a former employee, stay away from leons !!!
Very shady business practices...