Leon'sdamaged product and lack of customer service.

I ordered a king size storage bed from Leon's and it was back ordered, which was fine. Finally, May 2nd, 2017, the bed came, and I sold my old one the day of the arrival. After it was delivered, my husband and I unpackaged the product and the left side of the headboard was severely damaged as well as a few minor scratches on the front of the headboard. One of the drawers was damaged as well.
I called customer service, and I was told the earliest they could do something was in 4 days. I am 32 weeks pregnant and I was forced to sleep on the floor because I had nowhere else to go.
Finally four days later, the bed is to be delivered. According to their policy, I was suppose to get a phone call a few hours ahead of time, indicating a delivery time slot. I had booked time off work and waited all day until about 1 pm. As I had stepped outside, I received a phone call that they were 2 minutes away. As I let myself in and came to open the front door, I was told my driver that somehow the headboard got damaged on the way here and they cannot deliver to me. The driver looked under the influence and smelt of weed. I went to Leon's in person as I was disappointed and angry. The customer service department suggested I take a look at the one piece they had in storage. I agreed. That too had chips and scratches on it. Their next solution was to choose another bed, however they only carried one option in the requirements I had. When I asked to issue a refund, they said first the product would be picked up and then 15 business days later, I would receive the refund. 3 days later they finally came to pick up the bed at 5 pm. My husband and I are still sleeping on the floor.

Their customer service is slow, and horrible. They do not offer any solutions that would help ease the problem at hand. I do not understand if they can take the payment immediately, why it cannot be refund immediately. Everything is done according to their convenience. They were willing to make no accommodations or place an urgency to have delivery made, or pick up made the same day or next. It was based on their convenience.

• Leon's Furniture Customer Care's Response · May 10, 2017

Hi Gitanjali, We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please let us investigate this issue further. Kindly, email your concern and order information to [protected]@leons.ca.
    Regards