LensCrafters / polarization problem with sunglasses
I purchased a pair of Ray Ban sunglasses in November of 2007 from the Lenscrafters in Bakersfield, California. In May 2008, I noticed that the lenses had cracks horizontally in the polarization tinting on both lenses. It cost me $130 to have new lenses installed. (Lenscrafters said the lenses were scratched). The cracks looked exactly like a bad window tinting job you see on the rear window of a car after a few years.
I looked at the new lenses and noticed that in one month, the polarization tinting was appearing to stretch and distort in the corners of the lenses. On August 28, 2008, after only 3 months, the right lenses had the same cracking in the tint that the previous pair had. Lenscrafters replaced both lenses without charge but I have a feeling that this will reoccur again.
More LensCrafters Complaints & Reviews
- LensCrafters - price gouging 
- LensCrafters - false charity program 
- LensCrafters - lens pricing - transitions 
- LensCrafters - fraud and cheating 
- LensCrafters - disappointed with customer service 
- Lenscrafters - ray ban 6386 fairfield california inside of macy’s
- Lenscrafters - prescription sunglasses
- Lenscrafters - billed for eye exam never performed
- Lenscrafters - lenses and customer service
- Lenscrafters - service I am complaining about