LensCrafters / beware!
As of 2009, Lenscrafters will no longer match their employee's 401k contributions. They are reducing Full-time hours, taking away portions of employees Paid-Time-Off and reducing raises for annual performance reviews. What a great way to say thanks to your employees for helping you to increase your sales by 10%. Please add your comments!
Important: LUXOTTICA’S FY 2008 CONSOLIDATED NET SALES UP BY 10.7%.
The incentive for young people has been that matching funds that companies have been supplying to them and now without that, I think the incentive to save is going to be plunging.
More LensCrafters Complaints & Reviews
- LensCrafters - price gouging 
- LensCrafters - false charity program 
- LensCrafters - lens pricing - transitions 
- LensCrafters - fraud and cheating 
- LensCrafters - disappointed with customer service 
- Lenscrafters - anti-glare lenses
- Lenscrafters - tested sunglasses
- Lenscrafters - charges
- Lenscrafters - unethical behavior - nick totaran (mgr) - lenscrafters - scarsdale, ny 
- Lenscrafters - partial order/customer service