Lens.com / No delivery and poor service

1 301 Sonoco DrLouisiana, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-lenscom

I had a very similar experience as the other complaints. First my order was canceled without being informed as there was a typo in the prescription numbers. I only discovered it was canceled after logging in to check on the status. My doctor’s office called lens.com to clarify the issue and said the representative was extremely rude. I was then told that it would take 5 business days to process. After about 7 business days I called and emailed and was not called back. I finally was able to speak to a manager after insisting and holding on the phone for a while (they will not return calls, so had to hold) and was informed that it would take 7-10 business days. After 13 business days and my order still in “processing” I canceled my order. After I canceled on the phone, I checked on line, and the order was not canceled, so I had to call back.

I found that Costco provided the same price per box, no shipping charges, and would overnight my order. I too wish I had read posts about their horrible service. I honestly think they either wait to purchase large orders so customers have to wait until they have enough customers for a large bulk order, or that they are sourcing from overseas. I will NEVER do business with them again and will spread the word about their lack of customer service.

Cb

Comments

• Na
      3rd of Sep, 2008

I have had a similar issue with this company and posted a reply to anothers post, but I wanted to share part of that post with you.

I received a call yesterday morning (o9/02) from Karen, Customer Service Supervisor for Lens.com, Inc... I believe what made them step up their effort to clear this matter was that I sent an email on 09/01 to the CEO & Owner of Lens.com, Inc. himself and CC copied that letter to the Customer Service department for Lens.com, Inc.

I told them that I had confirmed with the post office, in an email reply back to them that the package was being "return to sender". And that I would update the complaint to the BBB and State Atty Generals Office for Missouri, but that I would not drop the complaint against them at this time.

I thought of your situation and the others that I have found in my research for complaints against this company. This information may be of assistance to you, to settle your dispute with them. I'm copying and pasting the names of the CEO with his direct Email address, and two of the physical street addresses I found for this company below. I am also checking into seeing if a Class Action Lawsuit can be filed against this company, so that no one else will have to go through this with this company.

I did not receive an overdraft charge to my account, some others, but living on just unemployment for now, and having your money for gas, groceries or whatever taken from you accounts is not good for anyone. So if you or anyone else who has had a problem with this company would like see about having a Class Action Lawsuit Filed against them just let me know. I can be emailed directly at: natesdesigns@yahoo.com

The Names and Addresses to contact... (hope it helps you)...

Cary Samourkachian, CEO

Adam Verner
    Nicolas Fuller

• Wo
      7th of Aug, 2009

I am as well going through an extremely stressful time receiving my product form this company lens.com. The level of customer service provided by the attendants picking up the phone is Egregious to say the least. No one is willing to help No one cares. I have also sent communication to the CEO Cary Samourkachian regarding my awful experience. I have been told that my product was delivered but when I ask where to they cannot confirm. When I ask who signed for it, they cannot confirm. My attempts to inquire on the tracking number provided to me by Lens.com result in this response "Delivery Information Not Available" which means that number is non existent in the USPS database which means the product was never shipped????? To say I am angry is an excessive understatement, words really can not describe my feeling at this time. This company has scammed me out of my money and this behavior is offensive, inappropriate and should not be tolerated by anyone. I will be contact the Better Business Bureau and placing a complaint against Lens.com. A company like this should Not be allowed to continue doing business!

• Le
      12th of Oct, 2011

Lens.com is a HORRIBLE place to do business. They lost my order and now refuse to provide me with a refund. I hope non one has to waste the time and money on Lens.com that I have gone through. The customer representatives were terribly rude as well and would say they would call back and NEVER do so.