lens.com Contact Lenses / Awful Customer Service, Fraudulent Charges
Don't use these guys. Customer service is non-existent. I tried calling their 800 number over the weekend, and the person who answered sounded like they were answering their home phone and were upset by my call. They asked me to call back during the week.
Then, I checked my order more thoroughly and found that I was over charged for my contacts. They added a second "handling fee" into the merchandise sub-total!
I recommend using 1800contacts or ACLens. Their prices may seem higher, but in the long run, they're not.
More lens.com Contact Lenses Complaints & Reviews
- Lens.com - Dishonesty and unreliable/rude service 
- Lens.com - Surprise Handling Fee 
- Lens.com - No delivery and poor service 
- Lens.com - unauthorized charges 
- Lens.com - Undelivered Order
- Lens.com - customer service amanda
- Lens.com - Never again!!!
- Lens.com - Return/credit and complete lack of customer service 
- Lens.com - non delivery
- Lens.com - fraud will not refund, rude