Lens Crafters / stay away
I purchased glasses from Lens Crafters 5 months ago. Today is the 10 time they fell apart and I lost the lens. When I went back to the store they told me "Sorry but that will be $162." I have had to bring them back for lost screws. These glasses were faulty from the start, but they don't seem to care. My daughter's glasses have also had to have the screw replace 5 or 6 times in the last 4 months. The last time we went there they super glued them together and said that is all they can do. I spent over $1000 for 2 pairs of glasses and they are super gluing them. What's up with that?
I will be telling everyone one I know to stay away from there. I will also be speaking to our benefits department about this serve.
More Lens Crafters Complaints & Reviews
- LensCrafters - price gouging 
- LensCrafters - false charity program 
- LensCrafters - lens pricing - transitions 
- LensCrafters - fraud and cheating 
- LensCrafters - disappointed with customer service 
- Lenscrafters - Contact Lenses
- Lenscrafters - calling customer service
- Lenscrafters - eyeglasses
- Lenscrafters - service - manager
- Lenscrafters - my warranty. and account