Lease Finance Group (LFG) / will not cancel lease agreement
One of my employees signed a lease a year ago for a credit card machine that we never used. My employee was talked into it by a new Credit Card merchant company and did not realize or understand what she was signing. We switched to a new credit card merchant, and never used this machine, so we called to cancel the lease. They said we could send the machine back, so we did. A month later we realized they were still debiting our account so we called, and they said we can't cancel the lease so they will still be charging us. They didn't care that we sent the unused machine back.
We then cancelled our bank account they were debiting, so they could not get paid. Now they call several times a day asking for my employee by name and are calling her home phone and sending statements to her home address. This is rediculous and can not be legal.
More Lease Finance Group (LFG) Complaints & Reviews
- Lease Finance Group - credit card lease 
- Lease Finance Group - fraud & misrepresentation 
- Lease Finance Group LLC - unethical business practices 
- Lease Finance Group LLC - fraudulant 
- Lease Finance Group - fraud 
- Lease Finance Group [LFG] - credit card processor
- Lease Finance Group [LFG] - received a hardship settlement letter after 10 years. 
- Lease Finance Group (LFG) - credit card terminals
- Lease Finance Group (LFG) - I never sing anything 
- Lease Finance Group (LFG) - I have a very small business