LBC Express / tracking no: [protected] returned to sender without attempting delivery

July 31, 2018

I was expecting an item from LBC and received 2 text messages with tracking no. [protected] that it will be delivered last July 26 and 27, 2018 but no LBC courier arrived. And as per checking today, the item was already returned to sender.

How come it was already returned to sender without attempting of delivering the item in the first place?

It is impossible to unlocate the address because the mailing address is at Metrobank Dinalupihan Branch, No. 3 San Ramon Hiway, Dinalupihan Bataan.

We always order items via online shopping and received it on time through LBC Courier, how come I didn't received this specific item this time?

I called the delivery boy assigned in our area to explain why he didn't deliver it but he was just making excuses.

His name is ROLLY LULU.

I believe they undergone orientation / training for proper way of delivering items/docs before they return it to sender.. Sadly, some of your delivery man opted to RTS without even having an effort to locate the address first.

These kind of staff is causing bad effect to your company that's why I am making a report.

I hope you will do something about it.

Thank you.