LA Fitness / bait and switch!
10 days ago I joined LA fitness. Part of the deal for my family membership was that my 14 year old twin boys would be able to come basketball every other weekend. Sure enough today when I arrive at the gym, with my boys, I was told they would not be able to play ball. I canceled my membership and the start-up fee of $237 I disputed the charges with American Express. American Express is on my side but this company has deceptive trade practices.
More LA Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- LA Fitness - confessions of a former la fitness employee 
- LA Fitness - la fitness membership cancellation cheating! 
- LA Fitness - inappropriate behavior at la fitness! 
- Lafitness-Personal Training - misleading/scam 
- LA Fitness - swimming pool 
- LA Fitness International - cancel and refund membership fee
- LA Fitness International - changing my bank account 1 year after I visited
- LA Fitness International - refund fee
- LA Fitness - membership services (lack of)
- LA Fitness International - member service