LA FitnessWorst of all!

C

If I compare this club to human figure, this place and staffs are all head to toe in serious infection of sickness, call humiliation! Let me just briefly write down about the problem I have encountered here.

1. Male staffs are completely occupied with membership issues, so their main interests is how much human heads are coming into as members, at once you are a member, part of your money is going to their commission, so they don't want to know you after, they act they are not responsible accommodating member's real need in the gym.
2. Male staffs' sexual harassing behavior is so obvious, as soon as I enter a la fitness center I need to get out just to avoid creepy attention of these staffs'. It was the main reason I never consider again going back!
3. After the cancellation of membership (I don't even know how rarely I have visited this place!), they still have charged to my checking account, causing over -500 balance, still trying to attempt to charge for the canceled membership. Their excuses are it takes 2 weeks to cancel the membership even after I canceled, so I still owe them amount. This is so called legal robbery in strict business world.

Every client who sign on the contract have a privilege to cancel and dispute the charge from company when this company fails to deliver what they advertise on the publics eyes.