LA Fitness / scammers and liars

I've joined the LA Fitness in May of this year. The salesperson promised that the pool will be open in a week. I was also told that as part of my contract I can bring a friend for free at any time.

It's been two months and the pool is not ready yet. I also brought a friend with me and they made her pay $20 for the visit! After 20 minutes of arguing they said they will credit the money back to her card. It's sad I was deceived by them. I will try to cancel my contract and forget I ever was their client.

Re

Comments

• Gg
      24th of Dec, 2009

LA Fitness at the Little Rd. location in Arlington, Tx. apparently trains their staff to lie, cheat, and steal. They lie about your contract, they cheat you on the services, and they steal money from your checking account. It's like they are playing at running a business. They are totally disgusting, unprofessional, and desperate for money. If I was in their corporate office, I would certainly put this location down for a thorough audit. They must be stealing from the company if they are treating their customers like this.