LA Fitness / overcharged
We 'pre-joined' la fitness boca raton on may 2008 and the gym was scheduled to be opened later on october/november. the sales person oscar told us we will get a 'pre membership' deal, and that there won't be never a lower monthly price we are getting now signing up in advance. sounded good and fear and we trusted what he said.
Well now in november I sent 3 people to sign up to the gym. la fitness is now offering even lower monthly fees so what la fitness and oscar told me on may was a lie. I called oscar and the only he could say was that they can upgrade the fees but not donwgrade and he is sorry my 'pre-deal' was higher. I told him he lied and it's not good business practice. he just said cancel your membership if you want, but it is what it is. the money is not gonna kill me, but the the disrespect I received from him was unacceptable so we will cancel our memberships and also switch the other people to another gym in the area.
More LA Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- LA Fitness - confessions of a former la fitness employee 
- LA Fitness - la fitness membership cancellation cheating! 
- LA Fitness - inappropriate behavior at la fitness! 
- Lafitness-Personal Training - misleading/scam 
- LA Fitness - swimming pool 
- LA Fitness International - hot tub (east-west conn branch)
- LA Fitness Duluth HWY - zumba class fawn coats
- LA Fitness International - landscaping and manger
- LA Fitness International - charging membership when it is cancelled
- LA Fitness - service corporate management