KSRTC / refund not received

1 India Review updated:

I tried to book a e-ticket on 17-08-2007 from chennai to bangalore thro' KSRTC's website using my SBI Internet banking facility.

The amount Rs.502 was deducted, from the SBI account , but the ticket couldnot be booked and the "transaction Failed" message was displayed.Also the following is the transaction comment in my SBI account " OB170718IG01022908 TRANSFER TO [protected]".

I thought the amount will be repaid to my account, but till now nothing had happened.

I've sent 4 mails till now to them, but did not get any reply till now. It's really frustrating.

Comments

• Sh
      31st of Jan, 2012

I tried to book a e-ticket on 30-01-2012 evening (around 7:40 Pm) for 01-02-2012 from Bangalore to Pune AC Volvo thro' KSRTC's website using my SBI Internet banking facility.

The amount Rs.923 was deducted, from the SBI account, but the ticket couldn't be booked and "transaction Failed" message was displayed. Also the following is the transaction comment in my SBI account " OB5386601 IG89464534 TRANSFER TO 30138375629 CAO-FA-KSRTC E-T".

• Hr
      18th of Feb, 2013

HELP :
    I have canceled my KSRTC booking on 11the of Feb 2013. But still the refund amount is to received from them. Please suggest what should I do on this issue... ?

• Ab
      1st of May, 2018

ot picked up
    Not pickuped

I am Abhilash, I am Travelling from Thirthahalli to Banglore Yesterday (15-4-2018) Night 10.30PM. I waiting for bus near C.K Road 18 KM far from Thirthahalli i already informed to Conductor that i will get picked from C.K Road even though the conductor with out informing me he moved the bus.I want the reason for the this.I Booked the Online ticket who is repaying for my Fare for the Conductor negliience.When i called back the conductor he is not talked properly behave wrongly with the customer.

Kindly investigate and help us for the above issue.

Bus No:KA 19 F 3288