Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation - KSRTCNo refund received!

S

I travel occasionally by KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation) and it was a welcome relief that they started offering online booking service (www.ksrtc.in). However its sad to see that they have absolutely no customer service contact (no telephone number and email id for refunds bounces back!). Recently while booking tickets due to some problems on their server my credit card was charged though the tickets were never booked.

Now the fun of the situation is that there is no way to contact them!!! Now I am calling my bank to dispute the charge... I hope they wake up when the bank knocks on their doors - maybe that's the way they expect refund requests to be made :)

• Ph
    phaneendra May 16, 2007

I am using KSRTC services daily from Silkboard to marathalli.

The ticket fare is just 8 or 9 depending on the type of the bus . but the remainging change they dont give usually. Today I asked the lady conductor in the bus no fa599, KA01 she told i will give u at marathalli but when i asked in marathalli she told me i had no change then I told her dialy ur conductors are doing like this only u did the same thing then she scold me in kanada she really scold me badle and she beat me with her cash bag then i told her move back very seriously then she reacted like u came from andra Andra people came Karnataka to beg why because the did not find money to ear there in Andhra. And I will kick u from Karnataka to Andhra. Then i did not talk anything i took the bus no.

According to me these companies are not owned by a karnataka guy if u take TCS, WIPRO, INFOSYS one of them is not founded by a karnataka guy its an international wide and if u take satyam and infosys are founded by Andhra people only. And I hope some of the central government employees and IAS and IPS officers from Andhra and combination of 28 States thats not only in one state thats not the prosperity of anyone thats only combined prosperity thats INDIAS.

Let us think about the future of INDIA and ONE rupee per head daily 2 rupees the money the conductors taking is THE NO OF PEOPLE USING THE KSRTC SERVICE *2 they are indirect thefts.

Thanking u,
    Phaneendra (lady)

Anil Hiraman Wagde May 22, 2007

I was traveling on KSRTC bus (KA01 FA 325) on May 21 at 2 PM when the incident occurred. An old lady boarded the train and asked where the bus was going. The conductor did not answer properly and this perplexed the old lady (over 65 yrs) with heavy load on her head. The bus started moving with the lady on the last step and the door still open causing the old lady to fall with head banging the road. I personally was very angry and shouted to halt the bus else she coming under the wheels. The bus halted and the conductor came charging towards me asking who is siding with the lady. Only when I shouted back that I will file a FIR, the conductor relented or else he wanted to hit me.

I only hope the old lady is fine. This happened under the overbridge outside the KR Puram railway station. I request the authorities take the necessary action.

Regards,
    Anil.

Madhu R May 24, 2007

Hi Santhosh,

I faced the same issue regarding the refund, but i manage to get a phone number.

Call up this number and tell your PNR number, they will put back the money. Make sure that you know fluent Kannada, or take the help of any of your friends.

9980915076/77

Madhu

• Aj
    Ajay Shenoy May 29, 2007

Yesterday i was trying to book tickets through the website and i got the following error: "Seat(s) selected earlier is already booked or is released. Please Contact KSRTC to get your money back with Your Booking Reference Number."

The problem was because of this ICICI payment gateway which took a long time to transact and tickets that i booked got released by the time the transaction happened. They give only a time frame of 7 minutes to block the tickets.

Now, they have no phone number to contact and we are supposed to send a mail to [email protected] There has been no response at all for more than a couple of days.

Anyway, i will try contacting 9980915076/77

Thanks Madhu.

• Aj
    Ajay Shenoy May 29, 2007

Hi madhu,

Thanks for your help with the number. He says the money will be refunded in a couple of days.

• Bu
    bunny punia Jun 09, 2007

I booked a ticket for a KSRTC bus (mumbai to davanagere) via their online site. The site says the bus will drop the passenger at Davanagere bus stand (Davanagere BS). I had booked the ticket for my mother, but when the bus arrived and my mother was about to board the bus, the conductor bluntly refused to drop her at the bus stand. The problem is that the bus reaches Davanagere at 5am, and the conductor said she will be dropped at the By-pass. Isn't this sheer negligence? When the website says Bus stand, how can the conductor refused to it? KSRTC charges 830 or so bucks for the service and this is how the staff behaves!

• Ri
    RIYAZ.A Jun 18, 2007

I have booked my e-ticket From Chennai to Bangalore. I have given my Friend Credit card no. for booking my ticket. I have selected my seats and i type the Credit card no. I got the message as the seats are already booked. I want to get back the money from the bank by giving the reference no.

I want some solution for this The amount Rs.980 to be get back.

• Ra
    Ramesh K Jul 05, 2007

Me having the same "ticket-not-booked, card-charged" problem. And no response from [email protected] Thanks to Madhu, let me try the phone numbers. Thanks also, to Santosh. I was concentrating on contacting KSRTC, but disputing the charge with the card issuer sounds more promising :-)

Pravin Pattewar Jul 06, 2007

I too faced the same issue. The ticket was booked, seat number confirmed, credit card charged but when i went to board the bus, i found that, the seat is alloted to a different person and in the conductor's list - my name, PNR number nothing was there... On top of that, the conductor told me that, its a fake ticket... this is ridiculous...

• Ar
    Arun H.Kulkarni Jul 09, 2007

Please keep the bus clean avoid smoking and splitting, eatables and pieces used for same like papers plastic or carry bags should be thrown in dust bean at bus stop. This is request to all KSRTC passengers. I will also request KSRTC for the same that all conductors in the bus can force passengers to keep the bus clean. Also the window glassless are not smooth to handle please do it properly and the seats are not comfortable for long distance traveling. Fixing fo these will help the neighborings state passengers to travels through KSRTC bus service. I noticed all these while traveling from MUmbai, Pune to Solapur route to Bijapur & Gulbarga. And try to keep accurate timings, Hotel stop are very much bad on these rout.

Here at Indi depot Rodgi and now a days Khedgi bus are leaving 5 to 10 mins earlier than departure timings.

Hope will get a better service,
    Thanking you.

Pravin Pattewar Jul 11, 2007

After some investigation and calls, got this info:
    Mail to: [email protected]

Send your scanned copy or screenshot of the online booked ticket. Your KSRTC site login name, PNR number and other journey details.

Call on to check the status:
    KSRTC customer care number - 99809 15076 or 99809 15077 or 080-22385848 (bangalore) .

• Mo
    Mohasithan Jul 21, 2007

I booked e-ticket from bng to chennai and my seat number was 45. When I just get into the bus, there was another person who also having the ticket for the seat no 45 and the bus timing, trip code are same. We wonder how come this happen? The departure time was 10:30 p.m. So there was no inquiry counter open. The contractor told me that my ticket got canceled and the other person's ticket vaild. I surprise how this happen without my knowledge.

As I do not know Kannada and they do not ready to argue in english. Finally I took another ticket and arrived chennai. Now I am hunting for the KSRTC responsibilities...

I am happy to see this board to vet my angers...

Prasanna Subramaniyam Sep 12, 2007

I was booking 2 tickets from Chennai to Bangalore on 30.08.07. I entered my credit card no details and all the details every thing to purchase the tickets. After i entered the details, the confirmation page with ticket copies were not loaded because of KSRTC server problem. Website address www.ksrtc.in. But the amount was deducted from my credit card no that time. When i checked my booking history the tickets were not there. Those corresponding bus and the seats were booked. So once again i booked in the same bus in for alternate seats. The same problem happened and my amount got deducted from my credit card. Hence as per the amount deduction i have booked 4 seats because of server problem and i went by a private bus that day to Bangalore. Be careful with this faulty system!

• Da
    Dattatri Sep 12, 2007

I was booking 1 ticket from Thirthahalli to Bangalore on 01.09.2007 for 16.09.2007 journey. I entered my credit card no details and all the details every thing to purchase the tickets. After i entered the details, the confirmation page with ticket copies were not loaded because of KSRTC server problem. Website address www.ksrtc.in. But the amount was deducted from my credit card no that time. When i checked my booking history the tickets were not there. Those corresponding bus and the seats were booked. So once again i booked in the same bus in for alternate seats. The same problem happened and my amount got deducted from my credit card. then I tried to book ticket from Shimoga to Bangalore for 16.9.2007 in Airawatha but then it is the same problem. Neaxt day I was booking 3 tickets brom Bangalore to Pondicherry for 3 persons from my SBI Debit Card, same problem. So totally there were 6 transactions faild. Hence as per the amount deduction i have booked seats because of server problem and i went by a private bus that day to Bangalore. First of all KSRTC has to make the system that if the transactions are failed, it should not debit the amount to the passanger. Now what is that they sholud do is to refund the amount even before we ask them to refund. That will be great.

Contact No 9845469433

• Ar
    Arulkumar Sep 13, 2007

But i got a reply from the mail id. they promissed me to take necessary action.

Let me check and let you know.

Arul

• Su
    Sujith Balan Sep 17, 2007

I tried to book a bus ticket from Kannur/ Cannanore to Bangalore using the www.ksrtc.in website, but due to some technical issues the ticket was not booked and the website returned an error message. The ticket charge of Rs. 306 was charged for 5 times from my credit card. I wrote many e-mail to the e-mail ids provided and no reply. As usual no response from [email protected]
    They really sucked me. I am going to challenge the charge with the card issuer. Also I am thinking to approach the Consumer forum and file a case against KSRTC on this fradulent activity. It is unacceptable.
    I would like to know if any one interested to jon with me for filing case?

Sujith

Satish M R Dec 05, 2007

Hi,

I booked tickets from Pune to Bangalore through RedBus in Pune.The charge was 860 RS.After some day one person from Redbus asked called me and told that the bus fare was hiked by 200RS from KSRTC and i need to pay the remaining amount or else cancel the tikets.I really surprised by the kind of bussiness KSRTC is doing.sucks man

• Ri
    Rinto Anto Dec 10, 2007

How we can check KSRTC Ticket PNR Status , tell me the site link!

Vijaya Krishna Dec 18, 2007

I booked a ticked on ksrtc.in, and I got a ticket, but was charged twice. Booking histroy was showing only one ticket.. I wrote to onlinerefund, and got a prompt reply within 2-3 hours saying they will check this and revert. But after that no response at all, even for reminders for more than a month. Finally I called up 9980915076, where I got a referrence code, and this person asked me to write a mail again to onlinerefund, with the reference code. I have done that now. Let me wait and watch. Will update you about further developments.

• Hs
    H.S.MAHESWARAPPA Jan 23, 2008

i want ticket booking online, please inform me or send me a message how to book the ticket online

• Mr
    M.Ramakrishna Feb 13, 2008

Hi i am using KSRTC service everyday from Hosur to Bangalore. I found one KSRTC Express bus (from Salem to Bangalore bus) conductor taking the money without giving tickets. Every day he earns minimum of 400 to 500 Rupees by not giving tickets to more than 20 passengers especially on monday he earns more. This vehicle comes to Hosur by 7.15 AM. The Bus no is KA-40 F-192. Higher authority people can take action on him to save the KSRTC money. I found this on 12-02-2008, my ticket no is 000741. Ofcourse he has not given ticket to me also but i asked and collected from him. The ticket cost is Rs.31 but He gives discount of Rs.11 and collects Rs.20 to make people happy. Kindly take necessary action.

• Si
    Sinto Antony Feb 19, 2008

KSRTC..pls dont trust the online booking through credit card..the website has been developed by some pudding head... it sucks ...

Dear Sir

REf : Ticket No. 001192 12.03.2008 time 23:25:41
    Traveled -Bangalore to Chennai
    on Dt. 12.03.08 I boarded Rajahamsa bus from B'lore main bus stand and purchased Chennai ticket by giving coductor Rs.300/- he gave me the ticket of Rs.235/- & wrote Rs.65/- on the ticket as balance. The bus reached early in the morning in Coimpad bus stand I also forgot to collect the balance amount. & left to my work. On enquiry in Chennai Coimpad bus stand I got the information as conductor No. is 5704. The ticket is with me.

Kindly let e know to whom I have to approach for the balance amount.

Ref : Ticket no 001192 Dt. 12.03.08 tie - 23:25:41

travel place - Bangalore to Chennai

I had purchased a ticket to chennai conductor had return and given that Rs.65/- is the balance amount. Early morning when the bus reached Coimpad bustand I just got down and walked off completly forgotten to collect the balance amount. On enquiry I came to know that conductor no. is 5704. Now to whom I have to approach for the balance amonut.

regards

Reference : Ticket No. 001192 Dated 12.03.08 Bangalore to Chennai by Rajahamsa

Sir

I have to recieve the balance amount of Rs.65/- which is written on the ticket & which I had forgot to collect the same from the conductor. On enquiry I came to know that conductor number is 5704. Kindly let me know to whom should I approach

• De
    Deepesh A P Apr 11, 2008

Hi I am Deepesh and I booked the ticket on 10/03/08 online using my credit card. I got ticket with PNR# confirmed in my booking history. When I got my credit card billnext month, I was shocked to see it reflected twice on the same day. Called up Creditcard customer and they told me that they paid twice towards KSRTC. I called up 9980915076 and the guy told me to send a mail to [email protected] I sent it today. Waiting for the response. Can we all have a group complaint to put forward to the manager of the KSRTC department to solve these issues.

santosh kumar May 04, 2008

Hi,
    Today morning dated 05.05.2008(monday), i picked a bus # KA-01 F-2652. Usually i pay Rs. 3.00/- from Virupaksyapura to Maruthi Nagar around 1 km distance. But today the bus conductor took Rs. 8.00/- instead of the usual one. I told him why 8 rupees, he didn't answer.Again i told him give me the ticket. He didn't respond and told me something in Kannada. Finally he didn't return the money nor the ticket.

This things never happened since 3 years of travelling in Bangalore. I really admired the systematic functioning of the KSRTC service in Bangalore. But today i obsorved, there are many uncivilised conductors who never fear to break the rules and keep on harassing the Hindi speaking people.

This seems, the conductor is young and probably a new trainne and started corrupting the culture of KSRTC.

Action has to be taken against the conductor to protect the culture of the so-called KSRTC.

Thanks,
    Santosh Kumar

• Sw
    Swaminathaan Aug 12, 2008

I'm again another victim of KSRTC,

I tried to book ticket from Bangalore to chennai. I selected the seat and entered the card details, it says processing and it says failed. I checked my credit card statement after coupleof days, i was shocked to see that amount has been taken from my credit card.

I have send email several times to the onlinerefund email id. but there is no response till now. I have noted down the phone no's from above posts, i will call them.

Thanks for the info

--------------
    Swaminathan

• Sh
    Shoban babu Aug 20, 2008

for any info...mail to [email protected] with your ob numbers/call them on 9980915077/76, 080-22385848. then it will be solved

PREETHESH.N.R Aug 28, 2008

THAT DAY I COMPLINIED YOU BUT THE ACTION HAS NOT TAKEN IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE ACTION THEN CANCEL THIS SIGHT.

THANKS
    PREETHESH

• Go
    Gopinath U Sep 04, 2008

DEAR SIR / MADAM,

REF NO: J10395733PNR - DOJ - 02/09/08

I BOOKED YOUR TICKET THROUGH ONLINE ETICKETING FROM BANGALORE TO CHENNAI MEGHADOOTA AC ON 02.09.08 AT 21.45PM AMOUNT OF RS.338/- FROM KMF PICKUPPOINT BANGALORE ALLOTED SEAT NO IS 26.

PROBLEM IAM NOT CARRIED MY ORIGINAL ID PROOF. I AGREE WHICH YOU MENTION IN THE TICKET ORIGINAL SHOULD BE CARRY. IAM ORIGINALLY FROM CHENNAI WORKING IN PVT CO HERE IN BANGALORE ALL THE TIME WE CAN'T CARRY THE ORIGINAL PHOTO ID ITS VERY RISKY, NEARLY ONE & HALF YEAR SO, IAM TRAVELLING WITH THE ETICKETING ALONG WITH MY PHOTO ID COLOUR XEROX COPY SO FAR NO BODY WILL ASK ME THAT TIME, NOW SUDDENLY CONDUCTOR ASK ME A ORIGINAL, IF YOU NOT PRODUCE THE ORIGINAL IAM NOT ALLOWING YOU INSIDE HE SAID. BUS CAME LATE ALREADY BY AN HOUR TO THE PARTICULAR PLACE AFTER THAT CONDUTOR SAID NO, I COULD N'T GO BACK TO HOME & BRING MY ORIGINAL IS IMPOSSIBLE.

AFTER THAT I REQUESTED CONDUCTOR FROM NEXT TIME ONWARDS I CARRY MY ORIGINAL BUT PLEASE ALLOW ME THIS TIME ITS ALREADY LATE TO ME TO GO & BRING, HE SAID NO. THEN HE TOLD ME TO BUY ANOTHER TICKET, THEN I BROUGHT A TICKET ITS COST AROUNG 315/- (T NO: 00004384 TIME 22.55.20 DTD:02.09.08 RS.309/- + 2RS *3 T. NO 509500/01/02.) TWICE I PAID & TRAVELLED IN A SINGLE SEAT WHICH IS ALLOTED EARLY.

NEXT DAY (03.09.08) ALSO THE SAME THING HAPPENED BECAUSE I BOOKED TO & FRO TICKET FROM BANGALORE. REF NO: PNR J10395734 - DOJ - 03.09.08 TIME 22.51PM FROM CHENNAI TO BANGALORE THE SAME MEGHADOOTA AC AMOUT OF RS.309/- THAT DAY ALSO CONDUCTOR NOT ALLOW ME INSIDE NOT CARRIED MY ORIGINAL, HOW COME ITS POSSIBLE TO CARRY BECAUSE I ALREADY KEPT THE ORIGINAL IN BANGALORE AT MY HOME. THAT TIME I LL HAVE ONLY TWO HUNDRED RS, I DON'T HAVE MONEY TO BUY A TICKET WHICH IS COST AORUND 315/- I TOLD OK SIR PLEASE TAKE ME DROP SOME WHERE NEAR ATM I LL WITHDRAWN THE CASH I GIVE YOU, CONDUCTOR SAYS THAT & ALL ITS NOT POSSIBLE, I REQUESTED HIM TOMMORROW MORNING I HAVE TO JOIN THE OFFICE FOR THAT HE TOLD ME OK, I LL TAKE YOU ALSO I DROP YOU NEAR BY ATM YOU WITHDRAW & GIVE ME, BUT BEFORE THAT YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME YOUR GOLD CHAIN THEN ONLY I ALLOW YOU INSIDE. I SAID NO, THEN HE START THE BUS THEY WENT OFF, THE WAY HE BEHAVE ME IS NOT GOOD.

BUT IN THE SAME BUS ONE OF THE PASSENGER ALSO CARRY THE XEROX COPY ONLY HOW HE ALLOWED HIM I DON'T KNOW. I FIGHT WITH THE CONDUCTOR HE IS NOT SAYING ANYTHING, NOT ONLY IN THAT BUS ALL THE BUS CONDUCTOR ARE ALLOWING THE PASSENGERS WHICH THEY ARE CARRING THE XEROX COPY OF THE ID PROOF, BUT NOT FOR ME.

AFTER I CATCH A TAMILNADU BUS BY 12.45AM BY THE TIME ALL THE STRAIGHT BUS TO BANGALORE ARE WENT, THEN UPTO VELLORE FROM VELLORE I CATCH ANOTHER BUS TO BANGALORE I REACHED BANGALORE BY 11.00AM TODAY ITS LOSS OF PAY FOR ME IN MY OFFICE, HOW MUCH I LOSS FOR TWO DAYS.

SO KINDLY HELP ME TO REFUND THE AMOUNT.

THANKS & REGARDS

GOPINATH.U

• Go
    Gopinath U Sep 22, 2008

Dear Sir,

Sub: Refund one of my amount of Rs.1, 115/-
    Ref : Your Booking Ref. No. OB502496
    Booked Dtd: 10.09.2008

I was booked 1 ticket from bangalore to chennai round trip on 12.09.2008 & 14.09.2008. I entered my Credit Card details to purchase the ticket, after i entered the details the confirmation page with ticket copies were not loaded because of ksrtc server problem. But the amount was deducted from my Credit Card No. that time. When i checked my booking history the ticket were not there. Again i tried my booking by the time i got every thing. Now i received my Credit Card statement amount has deducted twice to ksrtc of Rs. 1, 115/-.

Kindly do the needful to refund my amount at the earliest.

My Credit Card Ref No: ( 1 ) 7517637825400536028841 amt of Rs. 1, 115/-
    ( 2 ) 75176378255005361195572 amt of Rs.1, 115/-

Thanks,

Gopinath U
    99019 59963

• Ve
    venkat Sep 23, 2008

I have booked my e-ticket From Bangalore to Hyderabad. I have given my Credit card no. for booking my ticket. I have selected my seats and i type the Credit card no. I got the message as the seats are already booked. I want to get back the money from the bank.I dont have reference number also. Nothing has shown in Booked history.

Can U please Help me if any one knows it

vinod Nov 04, 2008

DEAR SIR / MADAM

ref. no OB572770 booked on 15 oct 08 ammount has been deducted from my Credit Card but ticket was not conformed.
    amount 1238, Credit Card no 5176 5338 5334 4007

SO KINDLY HELP ME TO REFUND THE AMOUNT.

• Mu
    MURULIDHARA KN Nov 05, 2008

Sir,
    I was travelling in express bus on the morning of 3/11/2008 from bangalore to arkalgud with my aged up father. I boarded the bus in yeshwanthpur, I saw that the driver was in a full hurry & in a full speed to pick up passengers in up coming stops before leaving the bangalore city. while doing so he tried to overtake some of the same route busses by taking the bus on to the foot path and to the service roads near jalahalli cross and so on, which was a very dangerous attemp. I suggested him not to drive so rash. He said, we want to pick up seats and maintain time also. He also said there is a competetion to pick seats. Competition is required but it should be a healthy competition. There were 45-50 passengers in the bus & all the lives are in the hands of driver. If he does so careless, It is very dangerous for the passengers. As your say passenger safety is also important. Please take care of these rash driving and competitve driving too. This is in public interest.

• Po
    Poornima Nov 11, 2008

Hi,
    I booked 2 tickets for Kodai from Bangalore and got an error message, 'Seat(s) selected earlier is already booked or is released',
    then amount got deducted.
    Now have to find ways to get it back. Its better to go to KSRTC
    counter and book the tickets.

• Cs
    csswathi Nov 15, 2008

hello,

I did try calling 9980915076 and the response was to write an e mail to this id, the worst part is I tried to book the tickets online from BNG to CTA on 24th oct but the transaction was not completed but the next day morning i.e on 25th oct money is deducted from my bank account.

The reference given to me was OB595263.

Please note that the tickets were never booked online as the next day morning I did got the tickets booked at the Ksrtc counter in RTNagar for the same seat nmbers that was done online so its cleary understood that the t ickets were booked online.

We cannot pay twice for the same tickets and the same seating twice so please refund the money ASAP.

• Sh
    Sharmila Nov 20, 2008

My complaint is towards ksrtc official website. It is not at all friendly website to check for any route or destination.. and it does not pull up any results.. For example.. try checking for tickets for Bangalore to talakadu, somathapura, shivana samudra or even Tirupathi.. it does not pull up any records... its a shame for ksrtc that inspite of being at IT capital of India, they are not able to comeup with a good official site.. wake up KSRTC IT department...!!!

Vineetha Palankar Dec 28, 2008

Hello Sir,
    Im Vineetha PAlankar. i had tried booking online ticket from Bangalore to Karwar, on 23rd of december. it was displayed that the 13th no seat was available and so i selected it and continued the process of reservation and after al steps was completed successfully and even after paying money online, at the last i got a msg saying that, "SORRY THE SELECTED SEAT IS ALREADY BEEN SOLD, FOR REFUND CONTACT KSRTC WITH UR REFERENCE NUMBER." i had given the complaint once but still dint get any reply. I request u to kindly help me to get refunded, my reference no is OB715416, MY EMAIL ID IS "[email protected]" my user id in ksrtc is "vineetha11". I hav to be refunded by Rs 543 /- I request u to help me refund this amount as soon as possible. My contact no is 9986617702

• Ba
    baluss Jan 12, 2009

I had good experience with KSRTC ticket refund.
    I tried to book tickets for Rs. 2500 from the KSRTC website on Jan 5th but tickets were not booked and the amount go deducted from credit card.
    I got the amount refunded in 7 days. That is on 12th.
    Steps you need to follow.

1. Always note down the booking reference no while booking. In case you don't have it, please call KSRTC customer care number - 99809 15077 and get the ref. no. by providing user ID used for booking.
    2. Send a mail request to [email protected] quoting the ref. no. in the subject.
    3. You will receive a reply like below

-----"We have received your mail and the same will be verified and necessary action will be taken to refund the amount. You are requested to check up with the bank/statement of account for the refund amount."---

4. Wait for 6-7 days to see the credited amount in your card statement. Sometimes it takes 1-2 days to for the amount to appear in the statement.

5. If not refunded in 7 days call the KSRTC accounts section @ 08022221321 extension 283 and enquire