Menu
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC]
reviews & complaints

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC]
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

58 complaints
16 resolved 42 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC]. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
6:12 am EST

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] - Bed Bug Problem in KSRTC VOLVO BUSES

Had a nasty experience in KSRTC Palakkad to Bangalore Volvo bus on 25/12/2009 just last night. Suffered some nasty bites from bed bugs. Inspite of many media reports nothing has been done to stop this menace. First of all KSRTC charges exorbitant ticket rates and they give bed bug bites. Don give some crappy blankets which are not washed at all. Even many passengers have complained about this menace. NASTY KSRTC...

5:28 am EDT

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] - Service Cancelled

E-Ticket & Service was cancelled

PNR Number :J14890894

Money was not refunded for the above.

Jan 07, 2016 1:08 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I booked a ticket from Bangalore to calicut 7/1/2016...they deducted the amount from my account n well I didn't note down the pnr no n I didn't got any confirmation message it now n my mail id is [email protected] please solve this problem soon as possible

Oct 18, 2013 10:10 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Oct 18th 2013 children aged 14yrs and 10yrs were travelling from b"more to m"more with an e-ticket ...they did not have Id proof except school Id which they had not taken along with them but we sent the school Id image on the phone which they didn't accept...my question is when kids are travelling...why is it so strict? And we had to pay a fine of 1200...we also told them we will show the Id proof when we reach the destination...but they did not accept it...please see to it that the money could be refunded...we always travel in ksrtc and we never had a problem like, this before...PNR no: J38891781...trip code: 1004BNGMNG

B
Sep 26, 2013 4:15 am EDT

Dear Sir, my email ID [email protected], cannot open in ur KSRTC Login please help me, my password is Qse4Fgxv

Aug 24, 2012 8:01 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

i booked a online ticket from Coimbatore to Bangalore for 24/8/2012 PNR number J31836500
i got a call from a ksrtc online service and said that the bus is brake down and they have told me that i will get full
amount on cancellation.

Mar 14, 2012 7:34 am EDT

i book one ticket from Bangalore to Goa ob no. is OB5689864 date 14.03.2012
amount is deducted from my account but i didnt get the confermation of ticket
the amount is rs.575 .
please refund it
junaid jang ...

5:38 am EDT

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] - Bad experiences on KSRTC Airavath Volvo service

I am a frequent traveller on the Bangalore-Panjim(Goa) route, travelling almost every week-end, and have been using KSRTC's Airavath Volvo service of late.

The trip from Panjim to Bangalore (6:00 pm departure) is good, with the bus reaching Bangalore on time almost always. However, both trips going from Bangalore to Panjim (6:00 pm & 7:30 pm) mostly reach late. Also, the video is more of a nuisance than entertainment (most passengers using the Volvo service either carry their own iPods, laptops, etc, or just want to travel in peace and quiet - a survey conducted on these trips will prove that this is true indeed). The reason why I'm writing this however, is because of the harrowing experience I had during the last two consecutive trips from Bangalore to Panjim.

On 28th Aug '09, the Bangalore to Panjim (6:00 pm departure) Volvo bus had a break down and stopped at about 1:00 am, a little before Hubli. The replacement bus came to the spot at about 3:30 am, and the bus reached Panjim at 11:45 am. A delay of 4 hrs. 45 mins., considering that a Volvo should need a maximum 13 hrs. for this trip - Note that the Panjim-Bangalore (6:00 pm departure) Volvo takes only 12 hrs. 35 mins. for the trip.

On 4th Sep '09 however, it was quite a nightmare. the Bangalore to Panjim (6:00 pm departure) bus once again had a break down and stopped at about 9:45 pm, a little after Tumkur. For sometime the drivers seemed not able to get through to anyone to send a replacement bus. After a couple of hours they gave the passengers vague information saying a mechanic was on the way, and that the replacement bus itself had a breakdown on the way. Finally, after claims that 2 replacement buses had breakdowns and a third Volvo was being sent, a bus arrived on the spot at 5:30 am! I had been stranded on the highway along with other passengers for 8 hours! And this bus reached Panjim only at 7:00 pm. A full 12 hrs late! Another matter of concern here is that the drivers had to immediately start on the way back, as this bus was to depart from Panjim at 7:00 pm, so the drivers did not have any rest!

The problem is, KSRTC's Volvo's on this route are aged, and they have to be replaced. In fact, on much shorter routes like Bangalore-Mysore, KSRTC plies many new Volvo's. It is all the more important to ply new buses on long routes like Bangalore-Panjim. I am sure KSRTC will not want to inconvenience passengers and generate bad publicity on valuable routes like this, which generate a lot of business.

A
2:29 am EDT

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] - Bangalore to Tirupati Airavat Volvo

We had booked a KSRTC Airavath Volvo bus from Bangalore to Tirpathi (4 tickets) on 14.08.2009 (PNR J14225549 and TRIPCODE 2145BNGSHK). The bus time was 10pm. We waited till 1am with my partialy diabled father but the bus did not come and noone did respond when we called in the number 9980915635. Our pickup point was at K R Puram Ganesh Temple and till our long wait of 4 hrs only one KSRTC Airavat Volvo came and that too it did not stop at the above pickup point.
This is really starnge and irresponsible bevaiour. I want my refund back.
Contact:Arijit Mukherjee, Mobile: 9886885640

Aug 27, 2009 9:14 am EDT

KSRTC is really messing up. I booked a ticket in March to Hyderabad and on date of journey, I could not take the print out of the ticket as the server was down that day. When I reached the bus stop, the conductor asked me to pay again for the same ticket and claim the refund for what I paid on net. But it did not work as the ticket details were removed from the profile and was not able to cancel it. I wrote to the customer care and till now there is no response. Real pathetic service. Hope someone hears these complaints and take action. I stopped travelling by KSRTC after that. I either travel by APSRTC or by Train.

2:33 am EDT

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] - Refund of e-ticket booking

I had booked Tickets to Bangalore from Mangalore on 07.06.09 for travel on 08.06.09 by night bus. The ticket reference is OB 1138550 & user ID Ravindra_Hegde. The transaction never got processed & I did not receive any E Ticket. Further Under cancellation for advance ticket there was no ticket available but by Bank account was debited by the ticket amount.

I have already sent a remainder to them only to fall on deaf ears, there seems to be a well organised racket within KSRTC which is swindling people of their booking money via e tickets. The officials do not respond when followed up for refund.

Can anyone help me in claiming my money back

K P Ravindra Hegde

7:59 am EDT

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] - Refund amount

Hi,

I booked a ticket to Mr Sharath for 26th june from Chennai to Bangalore (10.25PM RajaHamsa seat number 22) on 23.06.09. The amount got deducted and ticket was not booked. I again had to book tickets. So kindly refund 259/- at the earliest. Details are as follows

TRANSACTION ID : IIN/KSRTC Centr/20090623085345/0

ICICI BANK

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 055801519606

DATE OF BOOKING: 23/06/09

8 comments
Aug 09, 2010 6:45 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Recently I have booked the ticket from hyd - bangalore through kstrc online bookings. But ticket was not booked and amount was debited from my credit card account. Kindly help me in this regard, to whom we should approach.

T
Mar 08, 2011 10:11 am EST

You can try calling this phone number, I just called and there was some response [protected].

Apr 21, 2010 6:29 am EDT

did anyone here got the refund

Mar 20, 2010 3:44 am EDT

Dear sir/madem,

I have booked one ticket from BELLARY to BANGALORE for return ticket on [protected] from state bank of india saving accounts, But in my account amout is debited 664.00rs but i am not received booked ticket automatically it's the website is closed.I checked in ksrtc ticket booked history in that it will showing failed ticket booked.Pls check this issue & credit in my account 664.00rs what amount will debited in SBI account or pls book a ticket from BELLARY to BANGALORE for return ticket on [protected] .In that time i am not able to seen PNR number also kindly resolve this issue ASAP.

Ticket booked history below.

Passenger Information

Ticked booked name:- Sanjay kumar wadappi
ID proof :- PAN card ( BCBPS0029k)
State bank reference no:- OB1948225IG18812120

Sanjay kumar wadappi
Mob:-[protected]

Mar 02, 2010 1:05 am EST

I tried to book 1 ticket in KSRTC on 29.01.10. But it got failed and
amount has been debited from my account. Pls check to it and refund it
soon.
Provide the details below.

Details:
OB reference No : OB1801870
Transaction date: 29.01.10

attaching the bank statement also

DO the needful to get back the money back

Jan 14, 2010 4:31 pm EST

Hello Sir/Mam,

Two way jouney e-ticket reservation was bokked through credit card and was cancelled on 2/01/2010 with onnward trip on 2/01/2010 and return trip on 8/01/2010(mangalore to bangalore). After cancellation even after 7 working days no money has been refunded back to the credit card. Kindly look into the below information provided for the same and refund as quickly as possible.

USER ID : go-shetsanj
OB reference no. of the transaction : OB1720267
Onward trip PNR : J16066655
Return trip PNR : J16066654

[In respect of refunds due to cancellation of service by KSRTC, passenger is required to send e-mail to [email protected] mentioning USERID of the passenger, OB reference no. of the transaction and PNR No. of the ticket. Officials at Traffic-AWATAR Administration will verify the details and recommend refund of fare to Accounts Department, who in turn will refund the amount to the concerned Credit card/Internet banking account.]

Thanks & Rgds,
Sanjith R Shetty
email id : [email protected]

Dec 30, 2009 11:13 pm EST

sir iam ravindra sir iam booking in ticket for shimoga to hyd at 29/12/2009 but that bus is canclled iam booking in my ticket in my debit card.plz return my money include in my card...my ticket pnr:j16005126

Aug 06, 2009 7:06 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Did you recieve your amount back or did you get any reply.

Please reply.

4:16 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I too had the same experience :( I booked bus tickets to and fro Chennai/Bangalore on 20th June in KSRTC through online booking with my ICICI Debit card and When I checked my ICICI account, I could see the amount being debited twice... Kindly anyone help me out as how you got this issued resolved!!!

2:05 am EDT

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] - Poor reservation & cancellation!

KSRTC (Karnataka) is minting money, unlike any other transport companies across the country. Their bus charges are very high. For a distance of 380 KM, the neighboring state RTC (APSRTC) charges around Rs 210, while KSRTC charges Rs 250 for the same distance. It seems KSRTC is making multiple crores of rupess by increasing bus fare by 10 per every 100 as insurance charges while the claims for the same by the customers are quite rare. And even BMTC fares in Bangalore are very high.

And coming back to the actual complaint, the reservation cancellation system is very shady. We had made one reservation for traveling at night 11 PM on sunday (09/03). As we had to go to a different location suddenly, we went for cancellation at 5 PM on sunday. But the reservation counter declined to cancel the ticket as the bus starting point is different, and it starts by 4 PM itself so the ticket can't be canceled. This is ridiculous. How should the passenger know the starting point of the bus? He is most interested when he can board the bus. And there are no proper details about the cancellation timelines wrt the departure any ware - not even behind the ticket. Unnecessarily we need to forego the ticket, losing close to Rs 400.00. There are many such cases, one more of minting money.

And the reservation charges are also high - Rs 15 per head, it is very exorbitant. Hope KSRTC comes down from the money-greeding-stance to make public transport better and affordable.

Thanks!

3 comments
Jan 14, 2011 9:19 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Its given in the site that 25% of basic fare is charged on cancellation till before 2hours of departure. My ticket basic fare was 582 and total amount was 636. The amount refunded is 464, which is more than 25%.

Jun 15, 2009 9:46 am EDT

I totally disagree with Praveen. I am a regular Airavat passenger. Till now I have not faced any issues with the reservation system nor with the bus employees.

The order given to the conductors regarding the online ticket is to cross check the id card number written on the e-ticket with the id card, which simply validates the ticket.

Now, as the ticket produced by Praveen didn't have the id card number, the conductor rejected the ticket, as there is no proof that the print out is a valid reservation. If some one comes for inspection, the conductor may loose his job as well. For Praveen, its just a matter of Rs. 300-600, but for the conductor, its his life. He did'nt want to risk his life, its as simple as that!

People, think of others as well, not only about you, your money, your time.

May 27, 2008 5:53 am EDT

I guess the problem is not with the corporation but the people employed there...This week i was travelling to palghat by KSRTC Airavat...I booked a ticket online and the Selected the DL as my id proof. The DL number was not mandatory in the system and i did not put the number...When i tried to board the bus...this ign0rant conductor who didnt understand what the mandatory fields did not accept my ticket stating he needed the DL number on it...First i tried arguining which made this guy even more stubborn...then had to give up and ask sorry for no mistake of myne...for which the conductory asked to write the DL number on it using my pen(very good way of preventing fraud, thats what he things)...once i wrote it he didnt even bother to check the number and asked me to get in...i guess he was trying to make money on the extra seat or trying to sleep...thats how the attitude of these conductors are who think they are the rulers...and dont understand public is paying their salaries

This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This is not the first time such an instance happening. on the 1st of september, i tried booking 2 tickets online to my native and the transaction failed after entering the transaction password. I tried once more and even that didn't go through. Then i got it booked through an agent. And to my surprise, i see that i am being charged for the two ticket...

12:00 am EDT

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] - Bus conductor cheating!

IN bangalore, I traveled from hal bus stop to shivaji nagar on 26 /09/2007 at 7: 45 am on bus no f-3650.Bus conductor did not return the remaining money on not giving change even being asked and a very rude behavior from bus conductor which caused inconvenience!

Dec 16, 2013 11:11 pm EST

In Bangalore most of the bus conductors are cheating the passengers whoever travelling in buses.One day I was travelling from Town hall to Indian Express, the ticket cost is 12 rupees and i was giving the money but the conductor is giving back 2 Rupees to me and he is not giving the ticket but he has taken 10 Rupees from me. Is the government is not providing proper salary to them or why are they taking money from passengers?Why government didn't taking proper action after looking all the comments? .I asked him three times give me the ticket because of that he is going and standing backside.Then today I travelled from Nagarbhavi circle upto next stop the conductor didn't come front but in next stop checker came inside and he asked me the ticket but I have 100 rupees in my hand .He asked the conductor but he is very silent.So checker is asking me to pay the fine and I paid fine.Due to conductors, passengers are affecting more.I am requesting the Karnataka Government to take some necessary action for this.

V
Dec 15, 2010 9:12 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I daily travels in a bus from Channarayapatna to Hirisave.Iam an working women. the bus no KA 40 F270 Conductor is very rash that too with monthly pass holders . If we came to climb that bus suddenly he gives start message to driver .It is not of one time really iam very fedup of his behaviour .This bus name is Chikkamagaloor bangalore bus .This bus belongs to Bangalore central division.That condutor is totally dark in colour & he puts Kumkum(Bindi).

C
Feb 03, 2009 7:14 am EST

allrady computer net

C
Feb 03, 2009 7:13 am EST

my education is puc12.year 63% give mi the jobs

May 14, 2008 12:16 am EDT

Yes. most conductors in BMTC buses are cheating. Either they dont give the change back or they get the money and wont give the ticket. Sometimes they take in 3/4 the cost of tickets and wont give the ticket, if asked they just stare.

D

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] - The conductor was drunk

I traveled by carona-Bus, on 13-9-07, at 21-31 hrs from chennai to Bangalore. From Koyembedu -chennai. The fee was Rs. 452./=

While during journey, the asst who was dressed in kakki-dress, seems to be like a conductor was distributing woolen blanket to all the passengers. We found that he was drunk and was talking all filthy words, while distributing the woolen blanket.

Hope KSRTC will see that in future he doesnt consume alcohol during duty hours. And thereby spoiling the image of KSRTC Volvo Bus and the excellent service done by the department.

This is for KSRTC information and kind action.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Dr Anand K
20th Sept., 2007.

Aug 09, 2010 12:00 am EDT

I need to travel from sarjapur signal to ITPL. I normally get into bus from sarjapur signal Stop. Today, 09 Aug 2010 morning, 9.00 AM, i was waiting there for more than 10 min for bus. One 500K bus came and, he did not stop at the same stop...
He stopped at the starting place of the flyover... Driver showed action to the people standing over there that, he will stop bit front...
Me and one more guy ran towards the bus..
He reached bit front of me, and got into bus. By the time, i reach near the bus, he left the bus. As i am a lady, i cannot run with that speed and energy... I felt very bad when the diver did this. Conductor, who was standing near the door, told the driver to stop, ..But, he did not.

This is really unfair. One more 500c was also coming. These two buses were in race.
See, .. if those people do like this, People like us are suffering. I missed tht 500c bus also, as it was just behind this bus.
Bus number is KA - 01 2015.
Please behave properly to the people. We are also human being.
As we are in road, and he sitting over driver seat, .. dont think that, he is top of everything.
Please behave properly to the normal people.

12:00 am EDT

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] - Fraud and cheating!

This weekend I had been to my native place Ankola from Bangalore, for Ganesh Chaturthi. I had booked ticket on KSRTC Extra Bus - Rajahamsa. This was an old bus, which was I think in depot for some servicing, which they got as extra bus, charging extra money on ticket.

This bus left at 11PM on Friday night and it reached next day afternoon 2PM to my place. Where the travel should not have taken more than 8 hrs at max, this took 13 hrs... The Driver was not putting any breaks at hump / ponds, which was so common on that route... and we all had a jumping travel for 13 looong hours... Another extra bus got broken..

While coming back also, the case was not much different... this time, the tire got punctured and it wasted 2hrs late.. and then bangalore traffic added to it... I had boarded this KSRTC Pune-Blr bus on 8.0 from Ankola and This reached bangalore at next day 11AM.

So, Please do not travel on ANY EXTRA BUSES OF KSRTC... This is my humble request... KSRTC doesn't check the quality of busses, it just wants to make use of situation by using some turnout buses...

Regards,
Shweta

Jan 24, 2008 8:08 am EST

Hi,

i wanted to cancel my tickets from chennai to bangalore . i am not able to go to bus stop and do that . i booked tickes through e-ticket bookings . i tried to cancel but am not able to cancel the tickets . when i try to go and login it is giving the server is busy and not available ...i may loose money . this is not the correct process . the server should be maintained correctly...

G
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I tried to book a e-ticket on 17-08-2007 from chennai to bangalore thro' KSRTC's website using my SBI Internet banking facility. The amount Rs.502 was deducted, from the SBI account , but the ticket couldnot be booked and the "transaction Failed" message was displayed.Also the following is the transaction comment in my SBI account " OB170718IG01022908...

This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I used KSRTC online booking facility for the second time. First experience was good (except that initially the conductor himself looked kind of uncomfortable with the new type of ticket he had not seen). But during my recent experience, when I clicked on final 'confirm' button of transaction on credit card, I got the message that "transaction aborted". No...

A
12:00 am EDT

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] - Charged from credit card but tickets not booked

Re: KSRTC

Through this mail I want to bring to your attention, high amount of irregularity in the payment. I had tried to book tickets from Bangalore to Mangalore unsuccessfully on 28th April 2007 with my ICICI Credit Card . I tried it two times but the bookings could not be made. But still I found that payments have been charged twice from my credit card.

Ultimately tickets were booked by using HSBC card with PNR no Z01076281. Even these tickets were canceled on 5th May 2007. I am yet to receive any refunds for this either. My user name in KSRTC profile is ashishmalik1982

Kindly look into the matter urgently as I am charged with 1680 Rs in the ICICI credit card where the tickets have not been booked at all and Rs 840 in HSBC card where tickets were booked but canceled later on.

Also the promised 50% refund of the canceled ticket has not come in the HSBC credit card (No is 4384 5999 9473 5933).

3 comments
Jan 08, 2010 10:18 am EST

Dear Team,

I booked the below tickets online through http://ksrtc.in/ and got the failure message where as the transaction of Rs.3588 got debited

from my friends ICICI credit card (Archana Sharma).We called 080-[protected] - 283. number, given on site but got the response as wrong number.

The transaction number of ICICI credit card transaction is : [protected].

*******************
The contact numbers shared on internet are not responding.Mail ot failed for 5 times (on all the available mail-id's) and all the phone numbers are invalid.
*****************

Regards
Maninder
user id:manikaur

Apr 10, 2008 4:25 am EDT

Me too facing the same issue.
Charged for a failed transaction..for a ticket from Bangalore to Dharwad.

I have already sent the mail to '[email protected]', and no response till date.

Do Kindly tell me the as to where i should send a request for my refund?

Looking at the above posts from different users,
I strongly urge to deal with these kind of matters in a stern manner.

Apr 07, 2008 11:24 pm EDT

Even i was chharged for a failed transaction..for a ticket from manipal to bangalore.
it was charged 2 times..one for the actual transaction & another for failed transaction.i remember that there site has a email id were we need to send a mail for refunds, but now i cannot open the genral info & other section in the website.

kindly tell me the email id where i should send a request for my refund.

V
12:00 am EDT

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] - Duplication of tickets to passengers

We traveled from Thirthahalli to Bangalore on 13th May 2007 by KSRTC Rajahamsa Bus running from Agumbe to Bangalore. I had booked the ticket on 3rd May 07 thru e-booking for seats 1,2,3 &4 from Agumbe to Bangalore. In spite of the tickets being reserved by me, the conductor had issued the tickets to some other passengers for the same seats. Upon my arguing with him for my seats he mentioned that since we did not boarded the bus at Agumbe he thought that we have cancelled the booking and allotted the seats to others. He went on arguing even though he knew that it is his mistake and probably he had collected money from those passengers and might not have issued the tickets. He was very arrogant and adamant in his response & talks with us and he was behaving as if he owns that bus. I understand that if the passenger does not board the bus in next point from the boarding point, only then those seats can be allotted to some other passengers and not immediately at the boarding point. Bus Regn. Number is KA01-F8058 and Conductor’s name is Kumarappa.A.K. & his Staff Code is 2607.

The sad point is out of 4 of us, 2 were ladies and all 4 of us had to travel standing till Shimoga. At Shimoga 2 seats were allotted to us and rest 2 traveled standing up to Bangalore.

Even though I called Thirtahalli Police station they did not respond at all.

This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I travel occasionally by KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation) and it was a welcome relief that they started offering online booking service (www.ksrtc.in). However its sad to see that they have absolutely no customer service contact (no telephone number and email id for refunds bounces back!). Recently while booking tickets due to some...

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] - Poor bus service

I am a frequent traveler by KSRTC busses on the Bangalore – Kanchipuram route. I had booked a confirmed return ticket from Kanchipuram to Bangalore for 25/02/2007 by KSRTC bus at Ramya Associates, Bangalore. The ticket No is 1686392, bearing PNR No.Z14939444 and Tripcode 2300KCPBNG.

The bus with the aforementioned trip code was scheduled to depart from Kanchipuram at 23.00 hours on 25th Feb. 2007, when I reached the Kanchipuram bus stand at 10.35 p.m. on 25/02/2007, I found that the bus was not available for boarding at the bay and continued to wait for the bus near the bay under the impression that the bus had not yet arrived. At 11:45 PM when I inquired, I was informed by the people that the bus has left at 10.15 p.m. as the bus was full.

I had a bad time traveling back to Bangalore as I had to board an auto to reach the White Gate at Kanchipuram Highway, then took a bus going to Vellore, from Vellore boarded another bus to Hosur and finally took a bus to Bangalore from Hosur. The entire journey between Kanchipuram to Bangalore I have traveled standing. I had a sleepless and a tiresome night.

I request you to answer the following questions keeping the above aspects in mind:

1. How can the bus depart before the scheduled time of departure without a passenger who is holding a reserved and valid ticket?

2. Who is responsible and would compensate for all the trouble that I took to reach Bangalore without any fault of mine.

3. Who will bear the extra expenditure that I incurred to reach Bangalore?

Nov 19, 2018 11:15 am EST

I have not recived the ticket

B
Nov 19, 2018 9:20 pm EST

Pnr no:H60209096
Trip kalaburgi to gangavathi
Ticket has been cancelled but amount not refunded

Nov 14, 2018 8:26 pm EST

complaint number 8893.
no refund done.
Ob number------------------OB21581087

Nov 12, 2018 9:38 pm EST

From Shimoga to Sagar, the normal fare is 60 rs. Why 110 rs. for a Rajahamsa? For a person who is travelling lesser distance will be charged more in KSRTC. What is the logic behind this pricing?

Oct 22, 2018 12:34 am EDT

While booking ticket from Bangalore to Coimbatore on 10/10/2018 amount debited twice

Transaction Reference No.: OB33527805
Total Ticket amount.: 833

Transaction Reference No.: OB33527920
Total Ticket amount.: 833

Pls refund my amount back to my account

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] contacts

Phone numbers

+91 804 959 6666 +91 776 099 0034 More phone numbers

Website

www.ksrtc.in

Most discussed Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] complaints

ksrtc rash driving and colliding with vehicle
(posts on this topic)