KSRTCRefund for cancelled ticket

Dear KSRTC team,

This is regarding non receipt of refund for the cancelled ticket.

This is inform you that I have not received refund for below mentioned cancelled ticket, which I had cancelled in August 2014. On cancelled ticket it is clearly mentioned that I would be receiving the refund amount after few nominal deductions. Therefore I had requested for refund of amount cor cancelled ticket several times over email and telephone. However till date I have received only the complaint number and nothing more than that.

Even after writing three emails to Customer support team I have not received any courtesy acknowledge mail of the complaint. No one is bothered to reply to my email, refund is still secondary.

I frequently prefer travel through KSRTC buses as KSRTC offers quick online ticket booking facility and provide good service as well. However I am facing bitter experience for refund of cancelled ticket this time.
This hinders my interest traveling through KSRTC buses.

Hope you understand the concern and instruct your team take suitable action on refund asap.

Details of ticket are mentioned below for your reference.

Journey:- BELGAUM to PUNE -
Journey Date 31/08/2014
PNR Number: T44925608 Trip Code: 1545RNBMUM Date of Journey: 31/08/2014

Kind Regards
Sanganagouda Patil

• Ni
    nithingd Nov 10, 2014

i have cancelled my E ticket pnr no: T46150030, on 22nd of October 2014 and still i have not received the refund amount, has mentioned in there website it should be refunded within 7 days but its almost 20 days i have not received the amount

• Dr
    DR PRABHU KHAVASI May 06, 2012

on [protected] regular bus service was provided instead of semi luxury bus and diffrence amount not refunded

• Na
    nagarjuna gummaraju Oct 31, 2011

sir pls do the need ful i attached screen shot of my cancelled ticket

• Na
    nagarjuna gummaraju Oct 31, 2011

I haven't got my amount back to my indian bank account eventhough i cancelled it 20 days back
    i sent mail//
    is there any chance of getting my amount back pls reply sir
    thanks
    Nagarjuna
    [email protected]

• Pa
    patelmanjunath May 06, 2011

Hi,
    I tried to book tickets on 6th May 2011 and consecutively two transactions failed and third time it was successful and the amount of 1304+1304 got debited from my account for the failed two transactions, can anybody help me on this, I mailed to "[email protected]" and even called up [protected], but no response, please help!

• Si
    Sitanshu Kumar Behera Feb 07, 2011

Hi KSRTC,
    on 31.12.2010 I have done 2 tran(862862 & 154433) out of 1 success & 1 failure still failure trn amount is not returned to my ICICI CC a/c. Plz refund asap to avoid late payment fees.
    Pnr No- J21236196, Journey Date-02/01/2011, Booked On-31/12/2010

Thanks for cooperation & refund.
    -Sitanshu

• Su
    sumith Oct 05, 2009

I used to travel in KSRTC buses twice in a month from Bangalore to Thrissur. I couldnt see a single bus departing on right time. Because of the late departure, I could not reach my destination on time.So I am avoiding travelling in KSRTC buses nowadays. Please try to keep timings.