Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] Logo

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC]

Having problems with Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC]?

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 20, 2007. The latest review Conductors rude behivar was posted on Mar 18, 2021. The latest complaint Refund for cancelled ticket was resolved on Oct 29, 2014. Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 49 reviews. Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] has resolved 16 complaints.

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] Customer Service Contacts

+91 804 959 6666 (Customer Service)
+91 776 099 0034 (Operational Issues (AWATAR Cell)
+91 776 099 0035 (Operational Issues (AWATAR Cell)
+91 761 876 5800 (Refunds for Online / Mobile Bookings)
+91 761 876 5900 (Refunds for Online / Mobile Bookings)
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation, Central Office, K H Road, Shantinagar
Bangalore
India - 560027

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] Customer Service. Initial Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC]. Discuss the issues you have had with Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] Complaints & Reviews

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC]Conductors rude behivar

Dear sir/madam
Today i was traveling in the bus from hosangadi to kotekar . So at bus stop he dint stop the bus he was overtaking the front standing bus and gave stop front of the bus stop in long distance like 200 mtrs before the bus stop so i asked the conductor buy he was talking bad words . He dont have the good behaviour he is unfit for the job his bus no is KA57F1297 traveled date is 18/3/21
Thanking you
Ranjith

Conductors rude behivar

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC]Improper management

I m sorry to say this very bad performance from KSRTC (Karnataka). Since from last 2 hours standing on road due to KSRTC bus not in condition to move. we are stucking in road and I have reservations seat but till now no one resolve this problem
    The people are struggle to reach respective places and it kills valuable time and it kill my another important work also
    It's very bad to department and it irresponsible move

Improper management

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC]bus no:ka.09.f.4984

In this covid-19 time the bus conductor is overloading the people in the bus. The bus seats are full but he is overloading and peoples are sitting 3 people 3 seats there is no social distance. Karnataka government should take action against it. For this reason only there is lot of cases in india day by day please take action against it. In this bus peoples are standing and travelling take action againt it🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

bus no:ka.09.f.4984

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC]Road damaged

Castel rocks to Ramnagar road closure, No one of police informed road closure, your police is doing timepass, they have to tell the road closed. We have returned 30 - 35 Km back, very bad Roads, and another road is also damaged, none of ur road is Good, Karnataka belgaum road is useless. Your checkpost police also useless. This road is constructing from 2 years but not done till now. Chorla ghat road is also damaged, which way we have to go. Shamless police

Road damaged

Sep 14, 2020

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] — Ill conduct of the conductor and driver.

I, Claude D Souza (62) had booked an e-ticket for my son Clafton Siddharth (25) from Mangalore KSRTC busstand...

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC]service

Last night while travelling from ballary to bangalore, at 3am it stopped near Sira outskirts for urinals. We went for urinals and on returning we found the bus had left the spot. Crew never bothered of missing passengers. Our money mobile and bags were in the bus rendering us helpless. We begged a private bus for help. Private bus demanded ₹500 for our pickup, we agreed. The driver speeded and overtook ksrtc bus near Tumkur tollgate by 4.30am and stopped it, so we took that bus. Conductor was busy enjoying videos, never bothering our issues and arguments.
          Sreenath 65 yrs, vijayakumari 61yrs, trip code 2227BlLRBNG, ticket pnr H81210345. This conductor must be punished and penalised and we lost ₹600 in this issue, it should be reimbursed.

service

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC]conductor misbehaving and not returning the change sincerely

I boarded rajahamsa bus on 25/07/19 at around 7:55 am from Mangalore towards Bangalore. The bus number is KA19-F3041. There was a lady conductor. She did not return change to me . I ignored it thinking that it was just 10 RS . But then I observed that she was doing the same with all . She was acting as if she had forgotten to return.
            She was very rude with the passengers. 3 people took ticket to Kunigal . When they asked if they had reached Kunigal, she told that the bus had taken the bypass . She should have informed that, when the passengers took tickets to Kunigal . Those 3 passengers had to travel a long distance back because of the conductor's ignorance.
            And I also observed that she had misguided old couple. An old man asked her if the bus would stop in Jalahalli cross, she told that it wouldn't stop . And she told them to get down in gurguntepalya . The old couple were not aware of the Bangalore locations. When bus arrived and stopped at Jalahalli cross, the old man asked why that conductor did not guide him properly . For that the conductor talked in a ride way and it reached the extreme situation. She did not give respect to him . She called him "Neenu" instead of "neevu" . And she also called him a dog .
            This is really unexpected by a government employee.
            Please warn her not to behave like this . She should know to return proper change, she should know where the bus stops instead of sleeping nicely in the journey, and she should also know to give respect to others (atleast old people).
            We opt government buses thinking that it would be safe . But if such inconvenience exist, it will be a loss for KSRTC itself .

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC]rash driving ka 27 f 703

Dear sir,
              I am traveling from RANEBENNUR to HUBLI on 19 Oct morning in KA 27 F 703 ..
              The driver of my bus is driving very rash and I think he may be drunk..
              He is drive very fast and suddenly he puts the neutral gear and holds the vehicle to run ..when it comes to near by 30 km speed he puts again on 3 Rd gear and lifts the vehicle to the top speed.
              I hope you people will take action against this learner driver.

KSRTCregarding rude behaviour and cheating of conductor and driver of ksrtc bus tumkur to sira bus no : ka 06 f 0809.

Regarding the above mentioned subject I Dakshayini BM, aged about 65 years, residing in Vidya nagar, sira (T), Tumkur (D) explaining here the rude behaviour of conductor and driver. When conductor asked me to take the ticket for my 5 year 10 months old grandson I have told her ticket applicable after 6 year completion but suddenly she has started abusing me without considering my age and senior citizenship, and she has told to driver to stop the bus and to get down us from bus and driver stopped the bus the place was dark and it was middle of road, but after seeing her rude behaviour co-passengers told me to take ticket suddenly she picked forcefully the Rs 50/- currency note from my hand and given ticket. I have asked her is the ticket amount right? She has replied by abusing me are you blind? I have given right check it out. And she also scolded my grandson don't go to school be in home so he was started for crying. When I have come to home and saw the ticket issued it was RS 30/- but she has taken Rs 50/- in this way she has insulted, mischief, cheated and made loss to the KSRTC.
                So here I am requesting you that please take the necessary action against them because of this type of staff it is bad name and also loss to KSRTC.
                Ticket No: 178339, 26/08/2018. 19:41:48 time, KA 06 F 0809, Document No: 844

my grandson DOB is 23/09/2012 if require i can produce his Birth certificate

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC]conductor is rude

We are a regular passenger of KSRTC, daily travel to Yadgir to Tumukur village wadigera thaluk. Actually I'm from Andhra Pradesh.
                  Today 22/07/2018 I traveled by bus service number :234022. 9:30 Am service yadgir to googal. Coming to the matter conductor behaving Rudely with passengers. Daily I'm traveling by this bus he was not giving change to us due to we don't know kannada we know only Hindi and English. Finally Today I asked change but he Scolding most rash words like about nativity. This is not I expect from KSRTC. I request to ksrtc pls change the conductor for this route.

Thanks,
                  Pc

conductor is rude

• Ak
                      Akshay Kumar Sep 06, 2018

I was travelling in a bus from darmastala to mangalore the KSRTC BUS -KA 19 F2872 at the stop of bantwala bypass the driver stopped the the bus asusual the sudents was more ther was 2old men was climbing bus the driver suddenly moved the bus there was a old men was suddenly fell down the student tapped the bus to stop so the conductor spoke rubbish to that student there was much conversation the driver and the conductor was rudly behaving aganst the passengers HE SHOULD BE PUNISHED AS FAST AS POSSIBLE is there no right to tap a bus door once to save lifes The driver was rudly talking about the students power

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] — conductor and driver behaviour

Today my servant was sent a bag full of water melons from Hospet to Davanagere via bus no KA37 F530 . He paid...

KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation) — ksrtc rash driving and colliding with vehicle

We were traveling in Innova near Banashankari bus stand in Bangalore around 7PM today, we were hit by a rash...

KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation) — Complaining about the seats in the ac bus

Today 18th Jan 2017 I am travelling from Salem to Bangalore . I got into a ksrtc a/c bus n got last seat but...

KSRTC — Failure to provide airavat club class bus

I had booked a seat in Airavat Club Class to travel to Shivamogga from Bangalore vide PNR Number J55514749...

KSRTC — Refund for cancelled ticket

Dear KSRTC team, This is regarding non receipt of refund for the cancelled ticket. This is inform you that...

KSRTC/AWATARRefund issue

Hi,
                    I have booked tickets twice on 28th March both of them was not confirmed, howewer money was deducted .
                    I called them, mailed them and still it is not refunded.
                    Pls help.

I have attached the mail for ref.

Regards
                    Santosh

KSRTCcharged for unreceived ticket

Dear sir,
                      i happened to have booked a ticket from Chennai to Bangalore on 6/3/2014 for a multi axil bus of KSRTC through online as a guest, when i finished transfering the sum of rs 779 through my debit card there was a server error on their site but the amount was debited from my account. Where i never received a ticket. It was for the bus that starts at 22.28 on 9/03/14 multi axil. Please i would request you to take look into this complaint and do the need full

Thanking you
                      Ratish

KSRTC booking cancellation refundNot received refund amount from KSRTC

I have canceled my reservation in KSRTC on 11.02.2013, but still I have not received any refund from them. Please suggest what can be done in this issue.
                        Also find the attached cancellation status which can be seen on the KSRTC webnsite.

Please HELP.

Not received refund amount from KSRTC

KSRTC VOLVO BUSmisconduct of the conductor

on 21.9.2011, I S.S.Bharath, Advocate High Court of Karnataka was about to leave from Hassan to Kukke subramanya and i Along with my aged parents and with my sister was waiting for a bus to the said place at about 3.05 pm in new Bus stand Hassan, and at about 3.10 pm one Volvo Airavat bus has come to the said Bus Stand from Bangalore and it was about to leave to Mangalore and it was not completely filled and i mean to say is, many seats were vacant at that time and i went forward to enquire about the fare and seat arrangements in that bus and i requested the conducter to say about the fare till Gundya and he did not replied me and he made me to wait for 2 to 3 minutes to have answer and when he told the fare also he was very arrogant and he was behaving like he will take us to his own bus and he was acting like he is the owner of the bus and after about 1 minute i stepped inside the bus and saw that there were only 3 seats vacant and we were 4 members and we decided to not to go by the said bus and we were standing outside and then the driver of the said bus has enquiered the conductor of the bus that whether we will step in to that bus or not? suddenly the conductor of that bus said like as follows, , , , , , these faces are not seems to be coming by this bus and they are here only to enquire and they does not have capacity to travell by this type of bus( kannda version as he said can be seen in the next bracket)(ee mukhagalu ee bus li prayana mado yogyate padedilla mattu ivaru bari vichariso mukhagalu) after this we all felt very bad and it was for our shock and strange that my father and me and my sister and my mother everybody felt very bad and it was not tollerable and we did not opened our mouth and the people who stood arround us were laughed at us after hearing the words spoken by the conductor and we all were really insulted by the conductor, Hence this complaint and

For the reasons stated above i request your goodself to take necessary action as per Law againt the Conductor and to instruct the said conductor and other conductors not to repeat the said type of attitude towards the respected citizens of the state

KSRTC, BANGALORETHreatening by public servant

To whosoever it may concern,
                            I today i.e 5 august 2011 boarded a bus ( no 271 A ) at 1 pm at B.E.L Circle stop for Malleshwaram Circle. I was asked Rs 11 for fare for which I gave Rs 20. The conductor instead of returning the change asked me Re1 which was not available to me then. Failing to give him Re 1 the person threathened me to throw me out of the bus if I failed to do it, All i want to know that whether is this the way you deal with customers or is that in their rule book to meet people with this behaviour. The bus registration no was KA 01 2100. I WAS TOLD THAT EVEN AFTER COMPLAINING NOBODY WILL MOVE THEIR ### BY THE DEPUTED PERSON (CONDUCTOR). INSPITE of his advice I STILL EXPECT THE CONCERNED AUTHORITY TO LOOK INTO THE MATTER AS THIS IS SERIOUSLY A CRIMINAL ACT OF A PULIC SERVANT. My ticket no was B39 364759 (for rs 7) & J11 032157. i DEMAND A APOLOGY FROM THE PERSON CONCERNED.