Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] Logo

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC]

Having problems with Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC]?

+91 804 959 6666 (Customer Service)
+91 776 099 0034 (Operational Issues (AWATAR Cell)
+91 776 099 0035 (Operational Issues (AWATAR Cell)
+91 761 876 5800 (Refunds for Online / Mobile Bookings)
+91 761 876 5900 (Refunds for Online / Mobile Bookings)
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation, Central Office, K H Road, Shantinagar
Bangalore
India - 560027

Complaints & Reviews

service

Last night while travelling from ballary to bangalore, at 3am it stopped near Sira outskirts for urinals. We went for urinals and on returning we found the bus had left the spot. Crew never bothered of missing passengers. Our money mobile and bags were in the bus rendering us helpless. We begged a private bus for help. Private bus demanded ₹500 for our pickup, we agreed. The driver speeded and overtook ksrtc bus near Tumkur tollgate by 4.30am and stopped it, so we took that bus. Conductor was busy enjoying videos, never bothering our issues and arguments.
Sreenath 65 yrs, vijayakumari 61yrs, trip code 2227BlLRBNG, ticket pnr H81210345. This conductor must be punished and penalised and we lost ₹600 in this issue, it should be reimbursed.

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC]

conductor misbehaving and not returning the change sincerely

I boarded rajahamsa bus on 25/07/19 at around 7:55 am from Mangalore towards Bangalore. The bus number is KA19-F3041. There was a lady conductor. She did not return change to me . I ignored it thinking that it was just 10 RS . But then I observed that she was doing the same with all . She was acting as if she had forgotten to return.
She was very rude with the passengers. 3 people took ticket to Kunigal . When they asked if they had reached Kunigal, she told that the bus had taken the bypass . She should have informed that, when the passengers took tickets to Kunigal . Those 3 passengers had to travel a long distance back because of the conductor's ignorance.
And I also observed that she had misguided old couple. An old man asked her if the bus would stop in Jalahalli cross, she told that it wouldn't stop . And she told them to get down in gurguntepalya . The old couple were not aware of the Bangalore locations. When bus arrived and stopped at Jalahalli cross, the old man asked why that conductor did not guide him properly . For that the conductor talked in a ride way and it reached the extreme situation. She did not give respect to him . She called him "Neenu" instead of "neevu" . And she also called him a dog .
This is really unexpected by a government employee.
Please warn her not to behave like this . She should know to return proper change, she should know where the bus stops instead of sleeping nicely in the journey, and she should also know to give respect to others (atleast old people).
We opt government buses thinking that it would be safe . But if such inconvenience exist, it will be a loss for KSRTC itself .

rash driving ka 27 f 703

Dear sir,
I am traveling from RANEBENNUR to HUBLI on 19 Oct morning in KA 27 F 703 ..
The driver of my bus is driving very rash and I think he may be drunk..
He is drive very fast and suddenly he puts the neutral gear and holds the vehicle to run ..when it comes to near by 30 km speed he puts again on 3 Rd gear and lifts the vehicle to the top speed.
I hope you people will take action against this learner driver.

regarding rude behaviour and cheating of conductor and driver of ksrtc bus tumkur to sira bus no : ka 06 f 0809.

Regarding the above mentioned subject I Dakshayini BM, aged about 65 years, residing in Vidya nagar, sira (T), Tumkur (D) explaining here the rude behaviour of conductor and driver. When conductor asked me to take the ticket for my 5 year 10 months old grandson I have told her ticket applicable after 6 year completion but suddenly she has started abusing me without considering my age and senior citizenship, and she has told to driver to stop the bus and to get down us from bus and driver stopped the bus the place was dark and it was middle of road, but after seeing her rude behaviour co-passengers told me to take ticket suddenly she picked forcefully the Rs 50/- currency note from my hand and given ticket. I have asked her is the ticket amount right? She has replied by abusing me are you blind? I have given right check it out. And she also scolded my grandson don't go to school be in home so he was started for crying. When I have come to home and saw the ticket issued it was RS 30/- but she has taken Rs 50/- in this way she has insulted, mischief, cheated and made loss to the KSRTC.
So here I am requesting you that please take the necessary action against them because of this type of staff it is bad name and also loss to KSRTC.
Ticket No: 178339, 26/08/2018. 19:41:48 time, KA 06 F 0809, Document No: 844

my grandson DOB is 23/09/2012 if require i can produce his Birth certificate

conductor is rude

We are a regular passenger of KSRTC, daily travel to Yadgir to Tumukur village wadigera thaluk. Actually I'm from Andhra Pradesh.
Today 22/07/2018 I traveled by bus service number :234022. 9:30 Am service yadgir to googal. Coming to the matter conductor behaving Rudely with passengers. Daily I'm traveling by this bus he was not giving change to us due to we don't know kannada we know only Hindi and English. Finally Today I asked change but he Scolding most rash words like about nativity. This is not I expect from KSRTC. I request to ksrtc pls change the conductor for this route.

Thanks,
Pc

conductor is rude

• Ak
    Akshay Kumar Sep 06, 2018

I was travelling in a bus from darmastala to mangalore the KSRTC BUS -KA 19 F2872 at the stop of bantwala bypass the driver stopped the the bus asusual the sudents was more ther was 2old men was climbing bus the driver suddenly moved the bus there was a old men was suddenly fell down the student tapped the bus to stop so the conductor spoke rubbish to that student there was much conversation the driver and the conductor was rudly behaving aganst the passengers HE SHOULD BE PUNISHED AS FAST AS POSSIBLE is there no right to tap a bus door once to save lifes The driver was rudly talking about the students power

conductor and driver behaviour

Today my servant was sent a bag full of water melons from Hospet to Davanagere via bus no KA37 F530 . He paid...

ksrtc rash driving and colliding with vehicle

We were traveling in Innova near Banashankari bus stand in Bangalore around 7PM today, we were hit by a rash...

Complaining about the seats in the ac bus

Today 18th Jan 2017 I am travelling from Salem to Bangalore . I got into a ksrtc a/c bus n got last seat but...

KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation)

Failure to provide airavat club class bus

I had booked a seat in Airavat Club Class to travel to Shivamogga from Bangalore vide PNR Number J55514749 for journey on 22/01/2016 vide trip code 2347BNGSMG online but for that trip normal Airavat without club class was arranged for no reason and I was asked to claim the excess charged as refund and I was charged Rs.562/-. Online booking Ref. No. OB18779752. My claim is not just the excess charge but also penalty of Rs.150/- in addition to the difference amount for the cheat by the KSRTC. This shall be attended to at the earliest.

Refund for cancelled ticket

Dear KSRTC team, This is regarding non receipt of refund for the cancelled ticket. This is inform you that...

Refund issue

Hi,
I have booked tickets twice on 28th March both of them was not confirmed, howewer money was deducted .
I called them, mailed them and still it is not refunded.
Pls help.

I have attached the mail for ref.

Regards
Santosh

charged for unreceived ticket

Dear sir,
i happened to have booked a ticket from Chennai to Bangalore on 6/3/2014 for a multi axil bus of KSRTC through online as a guest, when i finished transfering the sum of rs 779 through my debit card there was a server error on their site but the amount was debited from my account. Where i never received a ticket. It was for the bus that starts at 22.28 on 9/03/14 multi axil. Please i would request you to take look into this complaint and do the need full

Thanking you
Ratish

Not received refund amount from KSRTC

I have canceled my reservation in KSRTC on 11.02.2013, but still I have not received any refund from them. Please suggest what can be done in this issue.
Also find the attached cancellation status which can be seen on the KSRTC webnsite.

Please HELP.

Not received refund amount from KSRTC

KSRTC booking cancellation refund

misconduct of the conductor

on 21.9.2011, I S.S.Bharath, Advocate High Court of Karnataka was about to leave from Hassan to Kukke subramanya and i Along with my aged parents and with my sister was waiting for a bus to the said place at about 3.05 pm in new Bus stand Hassan, and at about 3.10 pm one Volvo Airavat bus has come to the said Bus Stand from Bangalore and it was about to leave to Mangalore and it was not completely filled and i mean to say is, many seats were vacant at that time and i went forward to enquire about the fare and seat arrangements in that bus and i requested the conducter to say about the fare till Gundya and he did not replied me and he made me to wait for 2 to 3 minutes to have answer and when he told the fare also he was very arrogant and he was behaving like he will take us to his own bus and he was acting like he is the owner of the bus and after about 1 minute i stepped inside the bus and saw that there were only 3 seats vacant and we were 4 members and we decided to not to go by the said bus and we were standing outside and then the driver of the said bus has enquiered the conductor of the bus that whether we will step in to that bus or not? suddenly the conductor of that bus said like as follows, , , , , , these faces are not seems to be coming by this bus and they are here only to enquire and they does not have capacity to travell by this type of bus( kannda version as he said can be seen in the next bracket)(ee mukhagalu ee bus li prayana mado yogyate padedilla mattu ivaru bari vichariso mukhagalu) after this we all felt very bad and it was for our shock and strange that my father and me and my sister and my mother everybody felt very bad and it was not tollerable and we did not opened our mouth and the people who stood arround us were laughed at us after hearing the words spoken by the conductor and we all were really insulted by the conductor, Hence this complaint and

For the reasons stated above i request your goodself to take necessary action as per Law againt the Conductor and to instruct the said conductor and other conductors not to repeat the said type of attitude towards the respected citizens of the state

THreatening by public servant

To whosoever it may concern,
I today i.e 5 august 2011 boarded a bus ( no 271 A ) at 1 pm at B.E.L Circle stop for Malleshwaram Circle. I was asked Rs 11 for fare for which I gave Rs 20. The conductor instead of returning the change asked me Re1 which was not available to me then. Failing to give him Re 1 the person threathened me to throw me out of the bus if I failed to do it, All i want to know that whether is this the way you deal with customers or is that in their rule book to meet people with this behaviour. The bus registration no was KA 01 2100. I WAS TOLD THAT EVEN AFTER COMPLAINING NOBODY WILL MOVE THEIR ### BY THE DEPUTED PERSON (CONDUCTOR). INSPITE of his advice I STILL EXPECT THE CONCERNED AUTHORITY TO LOOK INTO THE MATTER AS THIS IS SERIOUSLY A CRIMINAL ACT OF A PULIC SERVANT. My ticket no was B39 364759 (for rs 7) & J11 032157. i DEMAND A APOLOGY FROM THE PERSON CONCERNED.

Complaints regarding delay/early in operation of the schedule service from Sathyamangalam to Madurai on [protected] and [protected]

I am Kumaran Thayumanavan, working in a reputed institute in sathyamangalam and my native place is in Madurai. From November 2010 onwards, I am travelling in KSRTC RAJAHAMSA EXECUTIVE (Mysore to Madurai) frequently from Madurai to Sathyamangalam and vice versa (Kindly refer my booking history). I used to book ticket through online and rarely from KSRTC agents in madurai as well as in sathyamangalam. I haven’t faced any problem so for. But now there is a problem.

I reserved tickets through online from sathyamangalam to madurai on [protected] and [protected]. The scheduled departure time was 1.00 am. (Plz find the details below). Bus didn’t come in SPS petrol bunk (stopping point) on [protected] and also on 30–7–2011.

On [protected] i am waiting in SPS petrol bunk from 12.30 AM to 3.00 AM but the bus didn’t come there. I haven’t reported this issue. I find alternate ways to reach madurai.

On [protected] I reserved another ticket through online from sathyamangalam to madurai but this time also bus didn’t come. This time i spent around 2 hrs sps petrol bunk form 12.00 am to 2.00 am. I contacted all the customer care number specified in the ticket. (plz refer the ticket) but there is no response. Then I returned back to home in sathyamangalam.

This is a second incident in a month and I personally feel that the driver or conductor not following the standards.

So, I request u to take necessary action and kindly ensure that bus will stop as per the schedule time in sps petrol bank in future and kindly refund my amount (Rs 183+Rs 183) Rs. 366 for 13th and [protected]. On 13th july 2011 i came before 30 min of the scheduled time of 1.00 am and I spent around 3 hr in the bus stop and on 30th July 2011 I came 1 hour before the scheduled time. It was a service error. So kindly take action regarding the same.

Note: sir, there is a possibility of misusing my tickets by both the conductor and driver. So kindly take action regarding the same. I need explanation regarding the same.

The details of the tickets o13-7-2011 and [protected] are as follows.

PNR No.:
Service End Place :
MADURAI
Service End Point :
No. of Seats :
1 (Adults=1 ; Children=0 )
Seat No/s :

Service End Place :
MADURAI
Service End Point :
No. of Seats :
1 (Adults=1 ; Children=0 )
Seat No/s :
Concessions :
Discounts :
Total Fare :
Rs. 183.00

Sir, kindly take action and refund my amout as early as possible

Irresponsibility of Conductor for Not Stopping in Pick Up Point

I had booked a ticket for my mother in KSRTC - Rajahamsa Executive bus (Trip Code 2144BNGJMK) for 31st July, 2011 and specified pick up point as Navarang Park. However when the bus came and I was holding the bag and ticket and was waiting it to stop, the bus didn't stop at all at Navarang and nobody responded to the number mentioned in the ticket - [protected]. I then enquired at KSRTC ticket counter, Navarang and when that guy called, the conductor told the bus was just after Navarang signal and waiting. I, for the safer side, took the car and the bus was waiting after 3km from the pick up point! Luckily I had car so I could drop. If any lady is alone how she can go? City buses don't ply there and it is not safe to take auto at 10 30 PM. The conductor is highly irresponsible and he didn't even apologize for not stopping. Now it also loss for the KSRTC because now I don't feel like traveling in it. I am a regular commuter from last 5 years. Please ensure such incidents do not repeat in future and KSRTC has to apologize for the same. PNR No was J24794595

• Gu
    guru gowda Nov 20, 2012

10th Nov 2012 - 10.45 PM-Bangalore to Gangavathi. Due to availability of seats, two passengers boarded this bus. But they were forced to alight in Rajajinagar.
    18th Nov 2012 - 10.45 PM-Hospet to Bangalore. Though there was a seat available, the conductor did not allow the passenger to get into the bus.
    Both the above buses were Volvo buses.

Online Transaction not Refunded

On 01/06/2011, 4 of my KSRTC transaction got failed. Following are the OB Ref no:
This is for sector Coimbatore - Bangalore.
OB3873542 Rs. 308
OB3873685 Rs. 308
OB3873775 Rs. 308
OB3873882 Rs. 308
I have received refund for 2 of these. kindly look into the rest failed transaction.

On 22/06/11,
Another transaction got failed for sector Bangalore-Agumbe for RS. 1227 which also has not been refunded.
OB3990890

On 23/06/11,
Another Bangalore to Agumbe booking got failed for Rs. 409. I haven't received the refund for that too.
OB3996417
OB3996477

Kindly process the pending refunds please.

Quality of the Volvo Bus

KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation) is generally known for prompt service and the quality of their buses. But unfortunately, I boarded a Volvo bus on 23rd June 2011 which was terrible (from Bangalore to Bellary). Other than "Volvo" written on its back, nothing about the bus was Volvo. The Volvo and Mercedes Benz buses which ply on other routes like Bangalore-Mumbai and Bangalore-Chennai are very good, but on the contrary, buses to Bellary are not well maintained. But the fare is equally proportional.

So, how good is this??? We pay a premium (Rs. 502 for just 313 Km distance) for the so called luxury service but end up being disappointed always. KSRTC needs to act swiftly on this.

Regards,
Raghuram Marur
PNR#J24205120

money refund

sir,
This is sivasankari from madurai.I have made e-mail booking on may 6th 2011, for may 7th Rajahamsa executive, bus timing 21.45 from madurai to bangalore through my VISA Debit card (HDFC) Card no:[protected], account no: [protected]. but unfortunately my booking got failed and my amount of RS.1376 got debited from my account. Kindly refund my amount that has been debited from my account as early as possible.
Thanking you,

Withregards,
Sivasankari.
+91-[protected]

anoopvjn3 Jun 10, 2011

hi sivasankari,
    Have you received your money back?
    I am also facing same problem from KSRTC. No one is picking the phone when i called the mentioned no. Also no response to emails.
    Now the email id is also blocked.
    Let me know how to contact them if you have any clue. ([email protected])