Coach USA Bus Company Logo

Coach USA Bus Company

Having problems with Coach USA Bus Company?

Coach USA Bus Company Customer Service Contacts

1800 877 1888 (Head Office)
+1 201 225 7500 (Head Office)
160 South Route 17 North
Paramus, New Jersey

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Coach USA Bus Company Customer Service. Initial Coach USA Bus Company complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Coach USA Bus Company above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Coach USA Bus Company. Discuss the issues you have had with Coach USA Bus Company and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Coach USA Bus Company Complaints & Reviews

Coach USA Bus Companycell phone noise by a rider

I rode into Port Authority Mon. 2/10 and get into the Port at 9:40 AM and I was on Bus # 13828. The Driver allowed a passenger to talk on her Cell Phone from the Middletown NY stop all the way to Port Authority, 2 hours! And ont once did the Driver say anything to the passenger. It is NOT other passengers' reponsiblity to say something to the person and, it could easily turn into an altercation. *also, this particular passenger who was on her phone the entire time was sitting in the front seat, directly behind the driver and that's the seat where the sign is posted to "... please keep your cell phone conversation brief so as to not disturb your fellow passengers.." and the passenger ignored the sign because she clearly feels she doesn't have to follow the rules that the rest of us DO follow. Also, as a passenger, we pay a substantial amount of money for the commuter passes and it is within our rights to expect a certain level of service that includes a Driver who can deal with this issue when they come up.

Dec 03, 2019

Coach USA Bus Company — driver was very rude

The lady who took us to the O'Hare airport on (12/3/2019 at 5:25am) was very rude and cursing at me because I...

Coach USA Bus Companycoach bus driver complaint | bus number 8909.

Oct 2, 2019 (3:30 pm bus from port authority to New Brunswick bus terminal): bus number: 8909
    The moment I came in the bus I asked bus driver that ac is not on. He said it will work once he will start driving. I am pregnant and I was feeling shortness of breath entire time for an hour. Passenger kept asking him to turn on the AC and he just ignored all of us. It looks like he knew the AC was not working. These buses should not be on service and it is drivers fault that he kept ignoring while everyone was suffering. I need my money back for this horrible service of coach bus driver.

coach bus driver complaint | bus number 8909.

Coach USA Bus Companycoach bus 77x

Good morning,

This morning I took Coach Bus 77X from Livingston, New Jersey to New York since NJ Transit train has a delay up to 60 minutes. After I paid cash of $10, I checked my email right away from NJ transit saying private carrier will cross honor the train ticket.

I informed the drive of 77X coach bus when I left the bus and asked for refund of $10. The driver said he didn't get any notice. I said, could you please call your supervisor. He was very rude and impatient. He said, no, I need to run the bus an I am not going to call anybody to find out. I asked for bus number and his name. He said I am not going to tell you my name. Then I took picture of the bus and driver. It has the bus number and this driver's face.

I am wondering the situation like today, what is the process Coach company informs the drive to avoid the overcharge? Thank you. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

coach bus 77x
      coach bus 77x

Community Coachbus service

I am a monthly bus pass passenger. As of July 31st, 2019 the 707 towards Saddle Brook is not traveling down Paulison Ave in Clifton at 2:48 as scheduled. This is a "limited service area" that is not served by any other bus/company. Why is NJ Transit not taking these complaints seriously? As I see it, buss pass holders are due some money back for everyday these buses do not appear at scheduled time.

Coach USA Bus Companyunethical behavior

I purchased my ticket at Resorts World Casino on Sunday 06/23/2019 afternoon
          for the 4:30 P.M. pickup
          I paid by credit card $30.00 Bus Driver picked up the passengers made one stop at Kartrite Waterpark for passengers and one stop at Westbury Outlets.
          The driver made a huge mistake leaving Monticello and turned to 17 West instead of 17 East to NYC. In turn the driver made several backup U-Turns to get on the right track highly extremely dangerous maneuvers and made the 2nd mistake going 17 West until he finally got back on track which took 30 minutes extra on this trip.
          The driver did not bring the bus to the terminal and let all the passengers off on a ramp I am 70 years old and cannot ride the down escalators the driver refused to get
          me to the terminal where I can get the elevator a kind passenger helped me down the stairs as the ramp did not have an elevator this was very strenuous AND DANGEROUS for me my back and legs was in excruciating pain.
          I want my credit card refunded Judy Gluck [protected] exp09/20
          I rode with Coach many times and never experienced this terrible unethical behavior.
          PLEASE REFUND THIS CHARGE TO MY ACCOUNT

Coach USA Bus Companyextremely rude behaviour of driver

I took a bus from
            Chicago ohare bus shuttle to madison dutch mill
            Park and ride today on 24th mar 2019 at 2pm..when i got down at dutch mill park and ride, there was this another driver who was unloading the luggage..the initial driver or helper loaded the luggage incorrectly..so he told me i have to get down at next stop..which is so unfair because it wasn't my mistake and i have to get a cab to get back to my home..when i told him that, inspite of helping me, when i am trying to politely show my bag..he was yelling at me that i might have made a mistake or changed my mind which is NOT TRUE..why should i go through all this when I didn't make any mistake..i felt so bad..

Coach USA/ShortLine bus — commuter service and ticketing

I ride the ShortLine bus from allendale NJ to port authority. I purchased a 10 on 3/5/18 and the expiration...

Coach USA Bus Company — reckless and dangerous bus driver

Some of these NJ Transit/Coach USA bus drivers are rude and dangerous that they put too many lives in...

Coach USA - Shortline — handicapped incident

8/1/2017 I am a Coach USA/Shoreline Bus rider for the past 14 years. I take the 6:20 AM bus from Chester, NY...

Coach USA Shortline — commuter bus service

The 3:43am commuter bus out of Hawley Pa. smelled as if there was a dead body in the cargo hold. Why the...

Shortline Coach Bus USA — bully and threatening driver

I would like to file a formal complaint against a bus driver. I am a customer who travels to and from the...

Chester

Coach USA , Shortline Rude Bus Driver — coach usa rude bus drivers

I am not sure if this email will get the necessary attention needed or just be treated the same brash way...