Kroger / bakery fresh goodness donuts
I purchased a package of Bakery Fresh Goodness Donuts on June 1, 2018 at the Thornton Rd Kroger Lithia Springs, Ga area...as I'm eating the donuts, I started to choke on something and it was some glass. I have been a valued customer for years and this could have caused serious harm to me and my small children... I feel the need for some compensation per this was your error.
Updated by Chaunkaila, Jun 03, 2018
I purchased a fresh package of Bakery Fresh Goodness Donuts on June 1, 2018 at Kroger in the Lithia Springs Ga area..Upon eating the donuts I began to choke on something..As I'm gagging, some glass was spit up the was inside of these donuts. I was also feeding these donuts to my younger children that could have been harmed as well. I have been a valuable customer for years and feel a compensation is substantial per this was no fault of mine.
More Kroger Complaints & Reviews
- Kroger - return policy 
- Kroger - fired unjustly 
- Kroger - employee complaint 
- Kroger Grocery Store - poor customer service! 
- Kroger - slow cashiers & annoying baggers 
- Kroger - 24 oz country oven 12 grain bread
- Kroger Grocery Store - products not ringing up on sale, no one on the floor to help, and occasionally rotten vegetables and fruits
- Kroger - remodeling of this store
- Kroger - check out
- Kroger - service