Kroger / bakery fresh goodness donuts

I purchased a package of Bakery Fresh Goodness Donuts on June 1, 2018 at the Thornton Rd Kroger Lithia Springs, Ga area...as I'm eating the donuts, I started to choke on something and it was some glass. I have been a valued customer for years and this could have caused serious harm to me and my small children... I feel the need for some compensation per this was your error.

• Updated by Chaunkaila, Jun 03, 2018

I purchased a fresh package of Bakery Fresh Goodness Donuts on June 1, 2018 at Kroger in the Lithia Springs Ga area..Upon eating the donuts I began to choke on something..As I'm gagging, some glass was spit up the was inside of these donuts. I was also feeding these donuts to my younger children that could have been harmed as well. I have been a valuable customer for years and feel a compensation is substantial per this was no fault of mine.

Ch
Jun 03, 2018

Comments

•   Jun 03, 2018

Besides replacing the donut, what else do you want?

•   Jun 03, 2018

Substantial compensation for a donut that caused no harm! Take it to Judge Judy. She’ll laugh you out of court. Proper action is replacement of donut. You weren’t injured nor was your child injured. “Could have been” is like me saying I was crossing the street and “could have been” hit by a car, so I want compensation for that.