Kotak Mahindra Bank / pathetic credit card service by bank

1 A-1/120 uttam nagarNew Delhi, India
Phone: 9911455889

Absolutely pathetic and worst service by Kotak Mahindra Bank credit card department. I have a very bad experience with the kotak credit card services, after writing them emails multiple times, filling their complaint for on their website, spoken with their recovery agents there is no resolution from their end. Every next month I get the call from their recovery department and they are not aware of my issue and complaints. Every time I have to explain the whole story again. final I made the payment which was pending but I am not going to pay their interest which they have put on my statement every month. When I approach their janak puri branch manager new delhi, she told me to make the payment which is actually pending and fight for the interest. Also they put my sibil score low and when I asked why then I have been threaten that if I am not going to make the payment they will make my sibil score 0, which will be impacting to my career and financial status.

Finally I have decide to approach consumer court and social media. I have not complaint yet. just waiting for reply from the bank.

Ap