Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited / not issuing n.o.c after taking full and final payment
This is complaint against Kotak Mahindra Bank. we had taken loan of Rs. 6,00,000 ( Six Lakhs only) . Loan Account No CSG- 642839. in name of Surender Kumar Agarwal, Shreenath Castings, Plot No 252, Sector -24, Faridabad.
Agreement Date: 28, june 2005.
Due to financial crisis we request them to close this loan account and i will repay this in one shot to save my interest loss vide letter on dated 31.5.06
With several follow up, we get a letter by them on dated 29, august 2006 in which agreed amount is Rs. 3,70,000 /- ( Three hundred seventy thousand only) for the full and final settlement, which we have to deposit on 30th august 2006. it was agreed they give N.O.C and return Our PDC Cheque.
We have deposited this amount 3,70,000 /- on 30 th august 2006 via Cheque in name of Kotak Mahindra Bank A/c -CSG-642839 ,dated 30 aug 2006, cheque no. 354186.
They have not return our PDC Cheque not only this instead of Request of not present this cheques in our bank. They present those PDC cheque in our bank which get passed by our bank.
They have not given our N.O.C.
More Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited Complaints & Reviews
- Kotak Mahindra Bank - employee treatment 
- Kotak Mahindra Bank - unfair treatment of a savings bank account by kotak mahindra bank 
- Kotak Mahindra Bank - car loan account closure 
- Kotak Super Advantage - wrong promises/misselling 
- Kotak Mahindra Bank - false commitments and hefty charges 
- Kotak Mahindra Bank - not updated my full & final settlement
- Kotak Mahindra Bank - credit card : I have block the card
- Kotak Mahindra Bank - aadhar
- Kotak Mahindra Bank - wrong commitments done by seniors
- Kotak Mahindra Bank - credit card payment fraud activity