Kohl's / credit card
This is the second Kohl's bill in a row I have received with a 25.00 non payment fee and finance charges. The last time I never received the bill in the mail. I know they have my correct address, but I also know the bill never came in the mail. All of my other bills got paid on time that month! This time, I received the bill and mailed payment on the 15th. It was due on the 19th. $25 nonpayment & finance charge because they did not process the payment by the 19th. I beleive it was received by them on time and I am paying because they take a few days to process their payment. I really think they are trying to make money off of people who just accept this fee & don't question their policies. I used to like shopping at Kohl's, but it's not worth the hassle anymore.
More Kohl's Complaints & Reviews
- Kohls - shoplifting charges 
- Kohl's Department Store - working conditions at kohl's dept. stores 
- Kohls - shoplifting 
- Kohls - almost impossible to pay your bill 
- Kohls - kohl's cash 
- Kohl's Department Stores - Corporate refund?
- Kohl's Department Stores - there delivery return process
- Kohls.com - online order 
- Kohl's Department Stores - poor service at kohl's store 0481
- Kohl's Department Stores - kohls.com