Kohl's / credit card

This is the second Kohl's bill in a row I have received with a 25.00 non payment fee and finance charges. The last time I never received the bill in the mail. I know they have my correct address, but I also know the bill never came in the mail. All of my other bills got paid on time that month! This time, I received the bill and mailed payment on the 15th. It was due on the 19th. $25 nonpayment & finance charge because they did not process the payment by the 19th. I beleive it was received by them on time and I am paying because they take a few days to process their payment. I really think they are trying to make money off of people who just accept this fee & don't question their policies. I used to like shopping at Kohl's, but it's not worth the hassle anymore.

Comments

• Pl
      13th of Aug, 2009

Use another card. They take Visa, MC, Amex, and maybe even Discover. Kohl's is usually a nice place to shop. I like that my store is NOT at the mall and I don't have to fight the mall traffic.

Kohl's cards have extremely high interest rates anyway!

• Cl
      13th of Sep, 2009

why dont you pay your bill in the store or online? obviously you can go there to shop, so you can go there to pay your bill.