Kohls / poop on the floor

I took my kids to the Kohl's in Canton, GA. It is pretty new and I was hoping the place would be clean. Boy, I was wrong. We walked to the toys department and we saw POOP on the floor. It was covered with napkin and from far I thought it was cofee. As we walked closer, the smell was gross. Apparently a boy pooped on the floor and the parent covered it with napkins. So bottom line is that the store was nice but don't expect any civilized people shop there!!!

Ar

Comments

• Pe
      1st of Mar, 2010

It was not my child...it was yours, peepee face poophead

• Ov
      6th of Apr, 2010

And then you went to the fitting room right and tried on 25 pieces of XL clothing and left them all over the floor because you didn't like how they looks on your "I'm fat cause i'm horomonal" body right.

• Ic
      24th of Apr, 2010

So a customer made a mess, and you write the store up on a Complaint site?

• Ai
      17th of May, 2010

Guys? Nowhere in there did she say that it was the store's fault. She even said the store was nice. She was saying that people in general are rude and disgusting.

• Dd
      17th of May, 2010

Due to non compliance of the hazardous waste act of 1992, this Kohls store #9443 will be shut down for an immediate investigation. It seems that due to the need to have the grand opening happen on time, there was a slight over sight. THE construction Company that goes by the title..Marius &Bros LLC. as well as Mario BrothersLLC. were in somewhat of a time crunch. One of there day laborers reportedly placed the neon RESTROOM sign on the dressing room entrance door. However, from what we gather the little fella tried his best to reach the door, but a few rattled down his leg, and much to his dismay his grandpa just threw some napkins on it and went on his merry way back to the lingeri section to gawk at the old ladies that just got off the scat bus. I hear they will be closed until proper changes can be made.