Kohl's / The worst place I worked in

I used to work for Store number 533, The Nashua NH location. I'd have to say that this store was the WORST, I mean the worst place I worked. The Managers were so rude to the employees. The head Manager Michael gave little to no hours, he got very defensive when you brought an employee concern to him. The receptionist ALWAYS mis-calculated hours, so your hours were way less then they were suppose to be. The Assistant Manager Melissa constantly was spreading other employees personal business as well as Tamara, and April. They are all very stuck up, and catty people and I have to say NEVER work at this location. Its nothing but a headache!!! I was moving and they wouldn't transfer me at all without reasoning?! I was a great employee. I dealt with the economic and personal issues that every person in America faces dailiy. So Im left jobless no money to help raise my daughter because they wouldn't transfer me. So I plead anyone that thinks Kohls is a great Career choice its not. If you want to cry, be stressed constantly and have your personal business spread through out a store ( Which managers are suppose to keep to themselves) And be downed all the time by Catty Managers be my guest then this is the Career for you.

Br

Comments

• Pr
      6th of Jun, 2010

most stores arent like that. i worked at the 592 store in Corona, CA. and the managers werent all catty. they were really nice. if one store is mean that doesnt mean ALL the stores are.

• Ov
      4th of Jan, 2011

You mean those same people that could get to work? LOL