Kohl's / attitudes

Just a very short note on this 'complaint'. I was called and called and called last week about my account being late. . . I did not know that it was late (I made an error with my bill paying procedures) when i spoke w / no less than 3 different persons; none would explain sum 'i must pay by such and such a date or pay that amount the following month also. Though i said whoa, please explain!!! I only figured out what they were all saying by going in to my local kohls and speaking to a repsentative. This wonderful customer service person explained their shananigans it to me. . . Without an attituted and with a nice smile. Kohls almost lost a customer.

My problem / reason for this complaining note: i did a little shopping a kohl's today and when given my slip (S) was told to to call www. Kohls.com / survey. . . For chance to win moms day prizes. . . (I foolishly thought i was to report about that day's customer service) .
No so, it was a lure to join a group of persons who will be paid for surveys and required so much personal information that i was waiting for a request for my teeth fillings (As metals are so dear right now) . Nowhere in all the materials that i read were mentioned kohls or chance to win a mother day's $15, 000 family vacation.

Sincerely, phoenix, az

Comments

• Ea
      28th of May, 2009

why do you think we should accomodate YOUR mistake? you admited the error was caused by you, not kohls! i get so sick of customers coming into the store with thier expired kohls cash and expired coupons and throwing a tantrum like it is our fault you were too lazy to read the expiration date. and dont use the excuse "i was out of town" cause we get tired of hearing that one. would you dare go to borsheims with a christmas ad in the month of july and expect them to honor the sale? i dont think so.

READ THE COUPON THE DATES ARE THERE FOR A REASON !! IF YOU CAN READ WHAT DOLLAR AMOUNT THE COUPON IS FOR YOU CAN READ THE WHOLE WRITING AND LOOK AT THE DATE IT EXPIRES !!

• Bi
      28th of May, 2009

I love how customers think it's the company's fault when THEY make the mistake.

• Cl
      13th of Sep, 2009

Kohl's never does giveaways like that. It was a scam of some sort. The only survey we should ever offer you to take is a simple survey that prints out with every receipt with the url which is a tell us what you think survey.