Kmartsurvey scams

I responded to a blurb on my register receipt regarding a satisfaction survey, etc. I logged on to the site. They asked my name, address, e-mail, etc. Sounded like legitimate requests. Never got to any survey. Page 2 started asking me to check if I was interested in any services provided by numerous companies listed. Never went to page 3, as I knew I could be on-line for 2 days checking interests. They usually get down to..See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Las Cruces, NM If you don't check an interest, then you don't get registered for the $2, 500.00 drawing. So I clicked out. I don't know who or how many sevices they gave my name to.In 2 days I have received 71 spam mails. 71. To get off some of them I would have to open the mail, and hope they had an opt out link. Well, that's not good. If I tighten down my spam filter I might miss some mail from friends/family because of the strict filters. What to do??? Larry dickson

Comments

• De
      Dec 11, 2007
    K-Mart / Gift Card OFFER - 2500 kmart gift card
    11020 State Hwy 76
    Forsyth
    Missouri
    Phone: [protected]

I purchased a Sony Playstation 3 from K-Mart on 12/10/07 . This purchase entitled me to a 25$ gift certificate ,which printed
    out along with my paid receipt. According to the guidelines I must submit ORIGINAL UPC code and copy of receipt to redeem.
    Problem : along with the Playstation is an offer for 5 free BLU-RAY movies, just submit ORIGINAL UPC code and copy of receipt.
    I phoned K-Mart customer service their solution use one or the other! The reason I purchased at K-Mart to begin with was the extra
    25$. Neither K-Mart or Blu-Ray is willing to accept a copy of the UPC. I feel K-Mart should have done their homework prior to offering the gift card . No one would take responsibility for making this right. I have purchased many things over the years from other merchants where there were multiple offers without problems. I can't believe I am the only person who has encountered this. I was once a loyal K-Mart , Sears customer but no more.

• Ca
      Jul 21, 2008
    Kmart - nothing from china
    Canton
    Ohio
    www.kmart.com

I don't have a complaint. I wish to compliment K-Mart for selling items made in the USA. Try to find something made in the USA at Wal-MArt. I am so proud of K-Mart. I'm now a regular customer just because they sell items made in the USA. Thanks for believing in the USA products. I'm telling all my friends. We all stopped buying anything made in China. Thanks again. Luv Ya K-Mart.

• Me
      May 29, 2009
    Kmart - 2500 kmart gift card
    K-mart
    P.O. Box 482
    Science Hill
    Kentucky
    Phone: 271-1237

I am wanting the information about where and how you get to the website to do the Survery to be registered in the drawing for he $2500.00 gift card. Becasue I visit k-mart real often and I have several receipts that I would like to getmy numbers in and hopefully if this isn't a joke that maybe I would win a 2500.00 gift card but when you go to that website you can't do anything to get the information in there so I would like the information as soon as possible!!!

Melissa Elliott

•   May 29, 2009

The drawing is sponsered by webhamster.com - information pertaining to the contest & additional survey details are given after the intro jingle. Unfortunately there's no "skip" button for the intro, so you have to watch it until the end to get the rules & entry. Good luck, big money!!

Jun 30, 2009
    Kmart - part of layaway lost
    K-mart
    607 North Avenue
    Athens
    Tennessee
    Phone: [protected]

I put two items in layaway. Paid for all of it. Had it held at front desk for neighbor to pick up for me she worked there. When she brought it home to me part of it was missing. I called store and talked to someone but they never called back. They say I got all of it. But my niece was with me and she said I did not get the item a limited edition of Bolt DVD. This is the second time I've had trouble with department; and I live on a very fixed income. My neighbor has been checking up for me. They told her that I had to speak to a certain person. Went last night and asked when she worked ( I have to get someone to drive me to stores), was told they did not know. I was also told they had no way to call me to report on item loss. I might and that is a big might use this dept again but not for a while. They have not been rude. Just unhelpful. I love K-mart and will continue to use rest of store.
    Miss Martha Ann Trotter

• Ki
      Jul 28, 2009
    Kmart - cashier rudeness
    1020 Route 28
    Harwich
    Massachusetts
    Phone: [protected]

Holly, cashier, was extremely rude. My husband picked up 3 cases of water that were under the sign marked SALE $2.99. Cashier said we had the wrong cases of water because they were ringing up $3.49. My husband went back to get the correct cases of water. Cashier snarled at me to take the 2 cases of water out from under my cart. Cashier continued to sigh in disgust. She rudely said to me "I didn't think I was going to have to wait for someone. We're really not suppose to wait for people." I replied "I'm the customer!" I don't feel the need to have to make separate purchases due to incorrect signs posted on the wrong product! K-Mart, Hyannis, MA (Store #3040). Date: July 25, 2017 at 12:22 p.m.

Oct 28, 2009
    Kmart - k-mart $2500.00 gift card
    2741 Colonial Blvd. #105
    Ft Myers
    Florida

Tried to register for the $2500.00 K-Mart gift card and unable to do it. This has gone on for at least 9 -12 months. Get real and don't put something on your receipts that says you can win something if you shop at K-Mart. How low and deceiving can you go? Especially in America in times like these. You companies raise prices for struggling Americans and the advertise hope with possible winning on a receipt when it is not possible to even register. SHAME ON YOU! Someone needs to turn you in. This is only the second time I have commented on not being able to register after many times of shopping. I will not go back to your store because of this besides of higher prices then other competitors. I thought you were American but obviously not. Do you not get the hint from these comments?

• Ko
      Oct 31, 2009

what site are you going to? the correct address is www.kmartfeedback.com. i have NO problem getting there. well, unless i'm drunk, or maybe you're ###ed. who knows?