Kmart Stores / misleading ad.

1 Denville, NJ, United States Review updated:

If you order more than $60, shipping is free. Placed order for over $62 and entered savings code worth $9.00. Went to place order and total amount due was over $62 because they added $9.62 for shipping after discounting for savings coupon. Never placed order, nor will ever purchase again at K-Mart. No wonder their stores are being closed with these misleading offers.

Re
Jan 23, 2019

Comments

• Su
      23rd of Jan, 2019

You used a coupon to save and spent less than required. What’s the problem?

• Km
      29th of Jan, 2019

This is a continuing issue with Sears and Kmart. 3 to 4 years ago you could always get free shipping as long as you chose economy shipping (10 or more days). Then they made it a minimum of $25 to get free shipping. Then they upped it to $35 and you had to have a SYW MAX membership which was $39 a year. 6 months ago they upped it again to $59 still requiring a membership. Next month February 1, 2019 they are going to keep it at $59 but if you have SYW points they will no longer go towards the minimum $59 to get free shipping. Now I wouldn't necessarily care if they did away with Free Shipping all together, but what I don't like about Kmart and Sears shipping is that if I'm ordering 1 item from 3 separate departments I have to pay 3 separate shipping charges. Example say I'm buying a bottle of NyQuil for $7.29, a couple of cans of campbell chicken noodle soup for $2.98, and a pack of Kleenex for $5.49, I'd have to pay 3 separate shipping charges which the minimum from what I see is $4.49 meaning the cost of my order would be $15.76 and my shipping cost would be $13.47, all because they can't just ship it all in 1 box at the same time.