Kmart Stores — fl underwear [protected]
I went yesterday to buy some underwear for my daughter and I chose the hipsters size 6 pk/9 with 2 free. When I got them they were in a rack that had a sticker saying that the hipster pk/9 from price 7.49 to $10.49 were on sale at $7.49. All of the packages that were in the rack were packages o 9 with 2 free. When I went to pay for them it says $10.49 and when I complained the cashier told me he had to call the manager because this pk was 11 panties and not 9! I went ahead and brought him the sticker and told him that in the rack they were only the 9 plus two free and he called the manager but the manager refused to apply the discount. I went ahead and pay the regular price but I still think that if you have a sale on the underwear pk/9 and don't have available that packaging because the manufacturer decided to give 2 free you should give the discount to that package. I feel that kmart didn't respect Puerto Rico's consumer law.
More Kmart Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey! 
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension 
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service 
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices 
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart Stores - poor customer service
- Kmart - rude employee 
- Kmart In Ithaca - standing in long lines
- Kmart - employee harassment/treatment
- Kmart - not enough cashiers!