Kmart Stores / customer service
My friend and I approached a staff member in the Firle store by the name of Josie to ask if the store sold dvd's. Josie saw us standing there. We said excuse me and she did not reply. We said excuse me again a bit louder and she turned to us and as she pulled her ear piece out of her ear in a frustrated manner, the cord being long enough for the ear piece to hit me in the chest, she said firmly "yeah what do you want"?
We asked if the store sold dvd's and she firmly replied "No".
We are 10 years old and my mum encouraged us to go and ask for some help and Josie's way of speaking to us made us feel really upset. We were very polite and don't know why she would be so rude to us.
More Kmart Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey! 
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension 
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service 
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices 
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart Stores - deposit
- Kmart Stores - misleading ad. 
- Kmart Browns Plains QLD - afterpay pick order
- Kmart Stores - return/ refund
- Kmart Stores - service at firle store adelaide south australia