Kmart / sold 14k jewlery that just found out wasn't

United States, Oregon, Portland Review updated:
12350N>E> Sandy Blvd
Phone: 503-255-8903
I bought a 14k gold chain at Kmart @70%off and I truely had no need to to think I had any reason to think that it wasn't what they sold me till 9 years later when I took to pawn shop only to find out it was fake. I still have the reciept and went back to the store where it was boughten at and was told it was too bad because it had been more than 2 years ago. So, I asked them if it was proper bussiness to advertise something as 14k gold and it not be what you truely bought. I was just told sorry it had been too long to get any money refunded. And I asked them why can they advertise something that was truely fraud and why I should I have to go have it checked out before two years was up when they outright lied to me about the product and the reciept says 14k gold chain. Buyer beware when shopping Kmart jewlery section, you just may not be getting what you think your buying.Either don't shop jewlery section or make sure you find out is it is truely what it said you bought. If you had boughten any jewlery within the last few years and still have reciept have it checked before your out the money like me. Disguntled Shopper.

N  25th of Dec, 2010 by
I purchased a 10k 24 inch chain for my boyfriend for Christmas this 2010 On Christmas eve we began to exchange gifts and as he opened his last gift ( saving what I thought was the best of all the gifts) I present him with the chain I purchased 70% off but still expensive he looks at the chain looks at me and says " I'm sorry Hun but this is not real" My eyes fill with tears as I head off running to the bedroom angry, embarassed, and mostly sad. Kmart ruined my 2010 Christmas Whatever u do DO NOT PURCHASE GOLD at Kmart !!!
N  25th of Dec, 2010 by