Kmart Online / student desk

I ordered a student desk online on May 9th. I was told delivery will take 2 weeks. After 2 weeks I received an email stating: "We appreciate your business and we are sorry we did not meet your needs. We have credited your account..." I was confused because I was still expecting the desk. I contacted customer service and they said the UPS damaged the desk and had to return it to Kmart. They added that if I still wanted to purchase the desk I had to complete the order online AGAIN.

So I ordered the student desk online again on May 30th. I was told delivery will take 2 weeks. A little prior to 2 week delivery date I contacted customer service to verify the order. They said that UPS could not deliver because my address could not be verified, so they had to return it to Kmart. I used the same previous address (as on my online Kmart account). Furthermore, they told me that if I still wanted to purchase the desk I had to complete the order online AGAIN, which would take 2 weeks. I requested express instead of waiting 2 additional weeks for ground. Since express was $100, they told me they cannot waive the shipping for express. I cancelled that order.

In summary, I had to wait almost 2 months for a non-existant desk that Kmart claims is somehow erred by the courier. I do not believe Kmart's information and am upset that they could not offer anything more than waiving my $21 ground shipping fee.

Thanks in advance,
D. McCrea

Kmart.com
1-866-KMART-4U

Mc

Comments

• Si
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    Kmart Stores - Box of air wick
    Chesapeake
    Virginia

I was at the store on military highway in Chesapeake va and wanted to smell this fragrance only the find the box was full of bugs so I went to the next box this was very distressed no one wants to get home and find bugs and boxes from a store which the bugs can nest in your home 😡😡😡

• La
      4th of Nov, 2018
    Kmart Stores - Parrish
    Tulsa
    Oklahoma

She was very rude and she was just throwing my items on the table. She didn't even asked me for my points rewards. She gave a lot of dirty looks and she answered rudley to my questions about some offers. She needed assistance from another employee but she gave me a lot of dirty looks and she looked like she didn't wanted to do her job.

• Ta
      11th of Nov, 2018
    Kmart Stores - Employee conduct
    Barboursville wv

What kind if company let's their employees gamble while they are working?? I shop at the Kmart in barboursville wv alot. I see one of the managers going in and out of a gambling parlor next to Kmart all day long. I would be concerned about this.

12th of Nov, 2018
    Kmart Stores - online facebook group with your racist employees.
    online

Kmart Stores - hr representative
    Bronx
    New York
    kmart.com

My hr representative has gotten nasty with me a number times and I never said anything to her disrespectful back to her but today when she talk to me like a I was child like wasn't a adult . I cant go to her without her getting upset or talking to me like im not a human being

19th of Nov, 2018
    Kmart Stores - Sweepstakes with 19 receipt number
    2600 lincoln way e
    Massillon
    Ohio

I went to enter this and it says I can't because it is more than 15 days. Why isn't this printed on the receipt!!! Plus 15 days isn't enough time.

• Sh
      13th of Dec, 2018
    Kmart Stores - Wine glasses
    Caloundra
    Queensland
    Australia

I brought 6 new wine glasses from Kmart Stockland Caloundra on the 9th of November 2018.
    I poured a glass of wine and found glass shafts in it, I was chewing it until I found it was glass shafts.
    I thought nothing of it, until today 16 of November again I poured a glas of wine and I found it again. This time I took a pic of it to prove it.