Kmart — no refund on defective product
Bought 2 pair of texas steer boots on october 16, 2014. from kmart in colonial heights, va. 1 pr. never worn. the other pair was worn less than 12 times. boots come apart at seams. kmart would not refund and did offer to replace boots because it was past 90 days from purchase. it was 96 days. it was obvious that 1 pair had been worn, but the other still had the tags on them. it takes a sorry company to treat customers that way. I will not purchase anything that texas steer makes and I will never buy a product from kmart!!! sorry company's like these need to close their doors and go out of business!!!
More Kmart Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey! 
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension 
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service 
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices 
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart Stores - poor customer service
- Kmart - rude employee 
- Kmart In Ithaca - standing in long lines
- Kmart - employee harassment/treatment
- Kmart - not enough cashiers!